Texas Tech Coach Mike Leach Has Been Fired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
    Sounds like little Adam James is a vagina. Im no fan of Mike Leech, I never got a good vibe from him considering he never played football and has a *** pirate fetish, but this clearly seems to be the case of a coach giving up on a player who lacks heart and emotion.

Was this the right move? I doubt it. Probably would of been better to send him home and just run his ass all day when he finally decided to play.
    Really? The kid has a concussion and Leach encloses him in a dark tight space? If this is true, this has nothing to do with a kid's toughness. It was an injury. It was a wrong move, Leach needs to move to another school and restart.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Leach needs therapy. Seriously.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
        Really? The kid has a concussion and Leach encloses him in a dark tight space? If this is true, this has nothing to do with a kid's toughness. It was an injury. It was a wrong move, Leach needs to move to another school and restart.
        Nobody, unless they are evil or completely out of their mind, would punish a player like that if they seriously got a concussion or some other serious injury.

From the sounds of it, this kid thought he was hot ****, lacked drive, and was lazy. I would not be surprised at all if his "concussion" was fake. And instead of this being a wake up call, Adam runs to daddy and cries like a little baby.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Nobody, unless they are evil or completely out of their mind, would punish a player like that if they seriously got a concussion or some other serious injury.

From the sounds of it, this kid thought he was hot ****, lacked drive, and was lazy. I would not be surprised at all if his "concussion" was fake. And instead of this being a wake up call, Adam runs to daddy and cries like a little baby.
          Start providing sources or I'm going to assume you're completely full of ****.

I'm particularly interested what source confirms that the doctor made up a concussion for him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            Start providing sources or I'm going to assume you're completely full of ****.

I'm particularly interested what source confirms that the doctor made up a concussion for him.
            Right now it is his word vs. James. Obviously one side is not being truthful. Right now Im just assuming, entirely all my opinion. I never stated anything as fact.

Sure, it might turn out that Leech is a complete nut job and Ill look like a complete idiot.

However, it could turn out im right and all those people calling for Leech's head are idiots.

Comment

Playing through an injury is one thing, but a concussion is different. This just crosses the line.

Comment

Also, what exactly was against the rules? He didnt make him do any physical activity that was against the trainer's orders.

He wasn't practicing, Leach probably had a good reason to suspect he was faking (a concussion is the easiest thing to fake), and sent him away while they practiced.

If this kids daddy wasnt Craig James, this would be a non-issue.
                Last edited by Smokey Joe; 12-29-2009, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Why would you lock someone in a closet for not practicing? That's like beating a child because he's too tired to run in gym class

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                    Why would you lock someone in a closet for not practicing? That's like beating a child because he's too tired to run in gym class
                    I take it you've experienced this before?

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      But he has a famous Daddy. Somebody call the WAAAAmbulance.

And to those who say they need to fire Leach have no idea what they're talking about. Mike Leach is one of the better coaches in college football and has built the Texas Tech program into what it is. He is a excellent offensive mind and a very innovative coach. So he's a little out of the box. So what he doesn't give the politically correct cliches. Leach is one heck of a football coach and he would be a big mistake if they fired him because of this.
                      Yeah, what a wimp. This is just like the time I had an ingrown toenail and I played through it all season. It's pretty much the exact same, really. I should have gone to play football in college, they'd have loved my heart for playing through that kind of injury that could really lead to problems down the line(that **** could have gotten infected!).

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                        Playing through an injury is one thing, but a concussion is different. This just crosses the line.
                        There is no indication that Leach wanted him to play through the concussion. Leach thought he was faking so he had him sent away for practice.

This situation clearly looks as if Adam James was always a slacker, never played up to his ability, and this was Leach's way of showing him to door.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Leach needs therapy. Seriously.
                          Leach needs a beatdown

Comment

it's not like leach has ever made a kid study on the 50-yard line

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

There is no indication that Leach wanted him to play through the concussion. Leach thought he was faking so he had him sent away for practice.

This situation clearly looks as if Adam James was always a slacker, never played up to his ability, and this was Leach's way of showing him to door.
                              Playing through it and practicing with it are the same thing. If you have a concussion you shouldn't be on the field at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                                I take it you've experienced this before?
                                You bet I have.

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information