Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqvajnhZDU

This is supposedly Adam James in the actual shed (Dec. 19th) after the coach shacked him up in there...
    Without clicking on that link, I'm assuming that if I click on it that I will find that that Adam James will never give me up or let me down..........

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
      Without clicking on that link, I'm assuming that if I click on it that I will find that that Adam James will never give me up or let me down..........
      Hah, na not quite. I probably should have gone that route, but it is actually Adam James...Atleast I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
        **** you ESPN... God Damn. The Texas Tech players are trying to celebrate their bowl win, and they agree to do your interviews. Ask them how it feels to end their careers with a win, about the game itself, plays etc.

Leave out what they think about coach Leach or Craig James handling of the situation, or who what where and why it all happened. It's like a paparazzi interview. Your better than Perez Hilton, should be atleast.
        Remember, it's not ESPN it's E!spn. Sportscenter is just E!ntertainmen Tonight for men.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Remember, it's not ESPN it's E!spn. Sportscenter is just E!ntertainmen Tonight for men.
          and it's not Mario Lopez, it's Stuart Scott... not as if one provides more to society than the other.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information