Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chances Alabama Repeats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I think they will definitely be the odds on favorite to win it again next year. Yeah, the lose some defensive pieces, but I'd trust Saban to capably replace them while their offense remains nearly in tact.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by descendency View Post
      My national title prediction if Boise State vs USC.

      Personally, Bama has a good chance but McElroy has no confidence in his arm and will only make throws to wide open WRs. Not a good QB in my opinion.
      If Carrol leaves that might hurt USC.
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        If Carrol leaves that might hurt USC.
        He's a recruiter, not a coach. They'll have another good year, unless people transfer because of him leaving or people declare because of it.
        **** her in da *****!

        Comment


        • #19
          USC practically draws recruits regardless of the coach...the next guy can stroll in and still have 5 star players come in just because of the schools location and prestige.

          Comment


          • #20
            Then what happened to USC before Carroll came back? They were terrible. Also, Carroll is a great recruiter but don't underrate his defensive gameplanning. He did bring his defensive style there which was a big part.
            #Chop


            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by descendency View Post
              My national title prediction if Boise State vs USC.

              Personally, Bama has a good chance but McElroy has no confidence in his arm and will only make throws to wide open WRs. Not a good QB in my opinion.
              Boise has to go on a long road trip to play Virginia Tech (who is gonna be really good next year btw), and USC very possibly will lose its head coach after a disappointing 6th place finish in the Pac Ten behind a young QB...not to mention they'll have to knock off returning champs Oregon who returns most of its good players this year as well. I think it would be an accomplishment for those 2 teams to both make a BCS Bowl, let alone the NC.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                USC practically draws recruits regardless of the coach...the next guy can stroll in and still have 5 star players come in just because of the schools location and prestige.
                yep, just like USC did in the 90s when they rolled over everyone...oh wait.
                depends on who their next HC would be. Carroll brought SC back from the dead there in 2002.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'm getting more and more tempted to say that UNC has a shot at the NC next year. That defense is going to be special, and Yates will be another year older.

                  XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                    I'm getting more and more tempted to say that UNC has a shot at the NC next year. That defense is going to be special, and Yates will be another year older.
                    Definitely a dark horse pick. Go to your local bookie and get some good odds. The only problem is that Rutgers will beat them. :)
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      honestly, i don't think Alabama is that good a team to repeat. I don't believe you can repeat with shoddy quarterback play.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        North Carolina had a sick defense last year and lost 5 games. Their offense isn't going to be anywhere near NC level.

                        That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          UT is losing Colt, Shipley and 3 offensive lineman, that's a lot to replace. And Kindle, Houston and Muckelroy are all huge loses on defense. Texas will be good, good chance to repeat as Big 12 champions, but I don't see anyway they get back to the NC.
                          Texas had 3 of the best o lineman recruits from Texas last year, I think they will be ok on the line. Texas is getting Darius White this year, and he is a great receiver. It all depends on how Gilbert plays, but Texas doesn't have a tough schedule so they could wind up undefeated again.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            The scary games for Bama next season will be @ Tennessee & @ LSU.

                            They have Florida & Penn St. but fortunately both at home.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              They will lose to Miami.


                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                                The scary games for Bama next season will be @ Tennessee & @ LSU.

                                They have Florida & Penn St. but fortunately both at home.
                                Just hope it doesn't come down to a field goal next season since we'll have Palardy. :D
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information