No announcement yet.

The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Big 10 Football yet? My goodness, I keep watching video of the Iowa Hawkeyes and I need 2010 Football to come!
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
      Is it Big 10 Football yet? My goodness, I keep watching video of the Iowa Hawkeyes and I need 2010 Football to come!
      It's basketball season!

BTW, Stanzi won me over after he was asked that douchey question about representing the midwest by Chris Meyers after the Orange bowl.

Love it or leave it!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
        It's basketball season!

BTW, Stanzi won me over after he was asked that douchey question about representing the midwest by Chris Meyers after the Orange bowl.

Love it or leave it!
        Chris Meyers is an asshat. Stanzi ******* owned him. Leman/Stanzi in '12!

http://michigan.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1052838

Michigan OT Taylor Lewan is up to 290 pounds after reporting to UM at 258. I really hope that he can be the next left tackle.

Comment

• What about Roh? He gain any weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            What about Roh? He gain any weight?
            from what I've read, he's probably up to about 245, with hopes of being 250-260 by the start of fall practices.

He's staying at OLB though.

Comment

• imagine if you didn't have to make all these midgets gain weight and you just recruited bigger kids. wouldn't that be something.

Comment

• Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                imagine if you didn't have to make all these midgets gain weight and you just recruited bigger kids. wouldn't that be something.
                Imagine if you went a week without trolling something UM-related. Wouldn't that be something?

Comment

• Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                  imagine if you didn't have to make all these midgets gain weight and you just recruited bigger kids. wouldn't that be something.
                  well considering Craig Roh was supposed to be a 3rd down pass rusher at best due to his small stature, but became a quality starter at LB (where he never played before) is something good. Originally we wanted him to grow into Brandon Graham's replacement at DE, now he'll probably be a rush LB his entire career so he doesn't have to get to 275.

Also, I wasn't aware 6'4 was a midget.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                    It's basketball season!

Love it or leave it!
                    Psh, F basketball season, haha.

Yeah, Stanzi is the man, I'm one of the biggest supporters of Stanzi you'll find. Fans need to look more into the interceptions, rather than easily assume that it was all Stanzi, especially against Indiana ( I was at the game and know first hand ).
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      Imagine if you went a week without trolling something UM-related. Wouldn't that be something?
                      don't really have to imagine it. I haven't said anything about michigan in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                        ( I was at the game and know first hand ).
                        Not to get too technical, but unless you are Ricky Stanzi, that's not first hand.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• The Big 10 hired a consulting firm to look into expanding the conference. They are looking at 15 teams apparently.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Too much is being made of the fact that Notre Dame and Texas aren't on the list. They have an open invitation, so to do research would be a waste of time and money. It's like researching if water is wet.

Here's my guess on the 15 schools:

-Missouri
                            -Syracuse
                            -Nebraska
                            -Rutgers
                            -Pittsburgh
                            -Colorado
                            -Kansas
                            -Connecticut
                            -Maryland
                            -Utah
                            -Virginia
                            -Colorado State
                            -Georgia Tech
                            -Iowa State
                            -Cincinatti

Two dark horses would be Temple and Rice.

Comment

• How about a school like Boston College?

Solid football program in an interesting market.

Comment

• Boston College doesn't really work for a few reasons, the biggest being that nobody cares about the team. Maybe being in the Big Ten would change that, but I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information