Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I guess the streak might be in danger in 3 years since whomever comes in will have to fix RichRod's mistakes and that will probably cost them 2 more wins.

    It was nice for Ohio State to have a bye week at the end of the season, but it would be nice for the rivalry to have another team in it

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      Bolden sucks. McGloin threw five picks in the bowl game and still barely had more picks than Bolden.
      I wouldn't be too harsh on him. Rumors are the Michigan is one of the top schools on his potential transfer list if they hire someone who will switch back to a pro-style offense.

      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • Paterno denies release for Bolden:



        http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11004...pid=latest.xml

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
          I wouldn't be too harsh on him. Rumors are the Michigan is one of the top schools on his potential transfer list if they hire someone who will switch back to a pro-style offense.
          Unless he's paying his own way, he's not going to Michigan.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            Wow what a dbag move by the old man. What'd he do **** your great grand daughter?

            Comment


            • Rich Rod not officially fired yet. I haz a sad.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                Wow what a dbag move by the old man. What'd he do **** your great grand daughter?
                Well, Bolden might dig cougars. ZING!!



                Originally posted by Jakey
                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  Wow what a dbag move by the old man. What'd he do **** your great grand daughter?
                  He could have promised the starting job to Bolden for next season. Who knows what happend in that meeting.

                  Comment


                  • I didn't even know you could do that.


                    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                    Comment


                    • Denying a kid his release? Even Saban and Meyer wouldn't stoop that low.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by P-L View Post
                        Denying a kid his release? Even Saban and Meyer wouldn't stoop that low.
                        I have to say that is pretty bad.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          Rich Rod not officially fired yet. I haz a sad.
                          Says now on College Football Live set during Sportscenter segment the AD hasn't even made a decision yet.

                          Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

                          Comment


                          • I'm 99% positive the decision is made. It should be announced tomorrow. Brandon is trying to secure the replacement before officially firing Rod.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              He could have promised the starting job to Bolden for next season. Who knows what happend in that meeting.
                              Im fairly positive if he did, holden would "reconsider" or something. You don't deny a release to give them the starting spot. You deny it to feel superior to a 19 year old by controlling his future.

                              That's kind of a dbag move. Let the kid leave if its what he wants, not his fault you can't keep QBs and will have no depth because of it.

                              Comment


                              • Paterno has always struck me as disingenuous. I think it's all an act. I wish they would just fire him already.


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information