Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    I know Michigan fans think Ezeh sucks, but he was a big part of the team last year, which is why I listed him.
    Depends on how you define "big part". He was a big part of missed tackles, blown assignments, horrible zone drops and the worst LB play I've ever seen at UM. He certainly wasn't good...ever.

    Comment


    • #32
      ya know there is a very real possibility that OSU will have two freshman WRs this year on the field from PA both named Corey Brown, about the same size as well.

      http://ohiostate.scout.com/a.z?s=145...=1&nid=3721635
      http://ohiostate.scout.com/a.z?s=145...=1&nid=2628657

      Comment


      • #33
        Iowa is going to have three McMillan's next year on roster.

        Treat, Steel..

        Next year COULD, and it depends on a few things in the offseason, be the best year in Hawkeye history.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          ya know there is a very real possibility that OSU will have two freshman WRs this year on the field from PA both named Corey Brown, about the same size as well.

          http://ohiostate.scout.com/a.z?s=145...=1&nid=3721635
          http://ohiostate.scout.com/a.z?s=145...=1&nid=2628657
          When did they move the older Brown to WR? I thought he'd be a great CB. Isn't that fast, but awesome COD skills.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
            Iowa is going to have three McMillan's next year on roster.

            Treat, Steel..

            Next year COULD, and it depends on a few things in the offseason, be the best year in Hawkeye history.
            Hate to rain on your parade, but don't you say that EVERY year?

            Comment


            • #36
              I said it this year. Next year we're going to be better.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                When did they move the older Brown to WR? I thought he'd be a great CB. Isn't that fast, but awesome COD skills.
                and awesome ball skills. I think they just recently did it...as in he was playing corner in bowl practices. I always thought he'd be a great free safety myself, we'll see how long he stays at WR. He tore up the Hawaii-Mainland allstar game last year at cornerback, but he was very good in the AAA game in San Antonio at WR too.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  Hate to rain on your parade, but don't you say that EVERY year?
                  He said it before last year and it was one of the best years in Hawkeye history. Looking at what we had returning last year, I felt the same way. Everybody on this board called him a homer, and while this may be somewhat true, many of you are just haters.

                  Looking at Iowa's roster for next year, I can easily see a Big Ten championship and I think we should be in NC talk.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
                    He said it before last year and it was one of the best years in Hawkeye history. Looking at what we had returning last year, I felt the same way. Everybody on this board called him a homer, and while this may be somewhat true, many of you are just haters.

                    Looking at Iowa's roster for next year, I can easily see a Big Ten championship and I think we should be in NC talk.
                    I'm not hating on him, but I was just asking because I swear I've seen him say that a lot.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Ohio State moved it's season opener against Marshall to Thursday night...and all the fans are pissed.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                        Ohio State moved it's season opener against Marshall to Thursday night...and all the fans are pissed.
                        I'm excited for that OSU-UMiami game next year.. should be an absolute dandy with 2 loaded teams facing each other.

                        Of course, I will get to see replays of "The Call" 150 times in the week leading to/during game.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          Penn State's season might be long, but I think they'll end up winning 8 games. They'll have to rely on their running game a lot. The front 7 will be young, but could be very talented.
                          It'll be a rebuilding year, no doubt. I'm just hoping for a winning season and a solid bowl.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            I'm not hating on him, but I was just asking because I swear I've seen him say that a lot.
                            He says it every year.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Ohio State WR/KR Lamarr Thomas transferred to New Mexico.

                              There were rumors circulating that his transfer was imminent due to lack of playing time.

                              BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                He should transfer. He wasn't likely to see alot of time at receiver here ever. Theres so many young receivers on the roster in front of him.

                                Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information