No announcement yet.

The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just not a natural receiver i guess considering he was a RB in high school. He has been the starting kick return man since he was a true freshman though, so there are a lot of guys who had a lot less PT than him. He should've redshirted in 2008 clearly.

Comment

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-fo...aph-infection/

The shoulder injury Michigan quarterback Tate Forcier played through last season was a slightly torn right labrum, a person familiar with the injury said Friday.

Forcier was diagnosed with the injury when he underwent an MRI while home for Christmas break. He’s rehabbing the shoulder now and doesn’t need surgery, and he’s also recovering from a staph infection in his right knee, the person said.

Continued...

Comment

I read that earlier, that injury combined with his inexperience as a freshman is probably the reason he played as bad as he did in the second half of the season. Hopefully he is completely healed up when next season starts.
        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Very interesting spring game for PSU this year. If Paul Jones impresses the staff he could start at QB from day one. I'm not a huge fan of Kevin Newsome--he's a good runner but I'd rather see us try to take shots downfield with our tall receivers to open up the run game for Royster.

Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

Comment

Originally posted by thechad31790 View Post
            Very interesting spring game for PSU this year. If Paul Jones impresses the staff he could start at QB from day one. I'm not a huge fan of Kevin Newsome--he's a good runner but I'd rather see us try to take shots downfield with our tall receivers to open up the run game for Royster.
            Whoever the quarterback is, I bet we will see a heavy dose of Royster, Green, and whoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
              I read that earlier, that injury combined with his inexperience as a freshman is probably the reason he played as bad as he did in the second half of the season. Hopefully he is completely healed up when next season starts.
              Rumors were he was struggling a bit with grades towards the end of the season to. I think the injuries Tate had, the loss of Molk for the season, Minor and Brown getting injured...again, and really a lack of a recieving game outside of Roundtree all contributed.

Plus, when Tate and Molk both got hurt Rich Rod started running more with Tate (and Shoelace) than just letting Tate pass.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Whoever the quarterback is, I bet we will see a heavy dose of Royster, Green, and whoever.
                I wonder who (lattimore) you have in mind there.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                  I wonder who (lattimore) you have in mind there.
                  Redd, Suhey, Beachum(if healthy), Carter. But yes, if Lattimore is commiting to PSU, I think he's going to get carries.

Comment

Denard Robinson ran a 6.81 in the 60 yard dash.. holy shiznit.. he needs to play WR or CB.

Comment

Originally posted by MiWolves View Post
                      Denard Robinson ran a 6.81 in the 60 yard dash.. holy shiznit.. he needs to play WR or CB.
                      He's fairly fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        He's fairly fast.
                        Does he have running from the police speed like how an announcer describe Chris Johnson?

Comment

Does he have running from the police speed like how an announcer describe Chris Johnson?
                          Denard Robinson makes Usain Bolt look slow.

Comment

Redd, Suhey, Beachum(if healthy), Carter. But yes, if Lattimore is commiting to PSU, I think he's going to get carries.
                            I'd like to see Curtis Dukes get carries next year also. He's a very talented back also.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                              I'd like to see Curtis Dukes get carries next year also. He's a very talented back also.
                              I read he might move to FB. Do not quote me, though.

Comment

There needs to be more Michigan State in this thread... ok that's enough :). I like what I saw from Cousins this season (besides throwing the ball when defenders are hanging all over him), but our secondary is just atrocious. Losing Ware won't help that any.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information