The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
    he was decent as a passer for a true freshman. Not sure robinson can make it as a starting qb without the passing abilities you need even in a ZRO offense with how team have adjusted to defend the spread.
    It seems like every single UM player that's been asked about the QBs says Robinson has the edge. You can't put much, if any, stock into the spring game in terms of stats, but Robinson looked like a more polished passer than last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      It seems like every single UM player that's been asked about the QBs says Robinson has the edge. You can't put much, if any, stock into the spring game in terms of stats, but Robinson looked like a more polished passer than last year.
      And he will roll out right and launch a pass to a somewhat open receiver that went like 15 yards past the WR into Epic Greenwood's arms. WOOOOO!

Denard isn't even good enough yet to warrant being picked off by MFing Sash. Maybe this year though...maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        And he will roll out right and launch a pass to a somewhat open receiver that went like 15 yards past the WR into Epic Greenwood's arms. WOOOOO!
        That was such an awful throw. This is all happening as Martavious Odoms is 20 yards away from the nearest defender, wide-open underneath the coverage.

Comment

That was such an awful throw. This is all happening as Martavious Odoms is 20 yards away from the nearest defender, wide-open underneath the coverage.
          Yes, I was watching through a bar window while eating outside, and vaguely saw a wide open WR and was all pissing myself. Then the ball sailed like 30 feet above him to Greenwood standing there saying, "LOLZ i was just back here hanging out making sure no touchdownz."

Comment

• http://mgoblog.com/content/michigan-alabama-dallas-2012

Michigan vs. Alabama in Dallas in 2012 looking more and more likely.

Comment

• http://www.sportingnews.com/college-...g-for-hawkeyes

Here's a story from receiver Derrell Johnson-Koulianos: "We'll be hanging out on a Saturday night listening to music, and he's shouting "USA" throughout the house. Why, at this moment, with girls over, are you screaming about America, with an American flag bandana around his head?")
              Americanzi!

Comment

• I love Americanzi and DJK. It seems like only yesterday they were underclassmen. Now they only have one year left. :(

Comment

http://mgoblog.com/content/michigan-alabama-dallas-2012

Michigan vs. Alabama in Dallas in 2012 looking more and more likely.
                  wooo! why's it in dallas though?
                  I'm a state.

Comment

• damn. just realized we're at @OSU, @ND, disadvantaged neutral w/ Bama, and something w/ Nebraska in 2012. better get ready for the big time fast.
                    I'm a state.

Comment

• quick, hire harbaugh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                        I think Jerry Jones wanted a big-name college game in his new toy.

Comment

• I just looked up Michigans stats from last year. The leading rusher had 523 yards, and the leading receiver had 434. How in the bloody **** did this team win five games?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Wisco vs. Ohio State is gonna be a game to remember

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                              I just looked up Michigans stats from last year. The leading rusher had 523 yards, and the leading receiver had 434. How in the bloody **** did this team win five games?
                              Well, one of them was Delaware State. Another was Western Michigan. Junior Hemingway was healthy for that game and went for more than 100 yards and two touchdowns. Forcier went apeshit against Notre Dame. Indiana was another win. They're not exactly stellar. Eastern Michigan rounds out the murderer's row of teams that UM beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information