The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    Tate's dropped to third-string. Probably gonna transfer out.
    What's the hole beef with him and RR anyway? I know RR said that Tate had no heart, but is there more to the story or is he just being a big baby and cant take harsh critisism?

I know Tate's stickers got taken off his helmet.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      What's the hole beef with him and RR anyway?
      As far as I know, there's no real beef. Tate just got beat out by Robinson and Gardner.

I know RR said that Tate had no heart
      Um, when the **** did he say this?

but is there more to the story or is he just being a big baby and cant take harsh critisism?
      He's just not as good as the other two. Apparently, he doesn't work out as often as he should and doesn't work as often as he should.

I know Tate's stickers got taken off his helmet.
      Ok then?

Comment

• Thought I read it on the PSU site. My fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
          6-6 I think he sticks around (probably depending on who the losses are to. I think if three of the losses are to ND, MSU and OSU, the boosters might get a little upset with a 1-9 record against rivals in the first three season, not to mention 0-3 against MSU).

I'm honestly at the point where I either want something like 9-3 or better or 4-8 or worse. The soap opera needs to be over. I want to either be able to say this definately isn't working, or this is definately going to work. Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen again this year, and it's just going to be mediocre.
          I would be shocked if he stays there after a 6-6 season. I think he needs to go at least 8-4 or 7-5 with an Ohio State win. This is Michigan. They don't get to be mediocre. Rich Rodriguez set the record for worst record in Michigan history, got them sanctioned by the NCAA for the first time in school history, and has never done himself any favors with Michigan.

Fire his ass and get someone good for that program.

Comment

Um, when the **** did he say this?

He didn't say he had no heart. RR basically said he hasn't been putting in the work, etc. I'm sure you know the story

Ok then?

You must not have been reading Mgoblog enough. There's some players that have not "earned" their wings. Tate's one of them and has been practicing with a blue helmet sans wings. Supposedly there's like 5 guys, but Austin White is the only other one I've been able to pick out from practice video
            A couple comments for ya Snipe.

Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Calling those things wings is so unbelievably *** lol

Comment

A couple comments for ya Snipe.
                No, I know what the wings mean. I just kind of assumed my comment about him not working out enough or whatever tied the two together. I read MGoBlog way more than anyone should.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                  I would be shocked if he stays there after a 6-6 season. I think he needs to go at least 8-4 or 7-5 with an Ohio State win. This is Michigan. They don't get to be mediocre. Rich Rodriguez set the record for worst record in Michigan history, got them sanctioned by the NCAA for the first time in school history, and has never done himself any favors with Michigan.

Fire his ass and get someone good for that program.
                  Personally, I'd kind of prefer a new coach at this point as well. However, if the offense looks vastly improved (like well over 30 PPG overall) and the defense is clearly improved but Woolfolk's injury just made a massive difference, then I think they'd give him 2011 if he makes it to a bowl game.

Comment

Personally, I'd kind of prefer a new coach at this point as well. However, if the offense looks vastly improved (like well over 30 PPG overall) and the defense is clearly improved but Woolfolk's injury just made a massive difference, then I think they'd give him 2011 if he makes it to a bowl game.
                    Marvin Robinson's Abs will save the season.

Comment

No, I know what the wings mean. I just kind of assumed my comment about him not working out enough or whatever tied the two together. I read MGoBlog way more than anyone should.
                      Ok got ya. maybe it was the broken up quote answers, but I took it to mean you hadn't heard of it. My fault.

Comment

Ok got ya. maybe it was the broken up quote answers, but I took it to mean you hadn't heard of it. My fault.
                        No big deal, man.

Fire Rodriguez, bring in Harbaugh, get a LB recruiting class of Lawrence Thomas/Trey DePriest/James Vaughters. Profit.

Comment

Marvin Robinson's Abs will save the season.
                          When RR starts Jordan Kovacks over Robinson because he seems to love hard working walk ons, we'll all cry.

Comment

No big deal, man.

Fire Rodriguez, bring in Harbaugh, get a LB recruiting class of Lawrence Thomas/Trey DePriest/James Vaughters. Profit.
                            I'd be happy with mediocre LB recruits at this point instead of S/LB hybrids. Although I actually really like Kellen Jones, and I hope we can hook Kris Frost.

Comment

When RR starts Jordan Kovacks over Robinson because he seems to love hard working walk ons, we'll all cry.
                              I don't think Kovacs starting was because he was a walk-on. It's because former four-star S Mike Williams ******* blows. Same with former four-star Brandon Smith and the rest of the clusterfuck that was out there.

Comment

I'd be happy with mediocre LB recruits at this point instead of S/LB hybrids. Although I actually really like Kellen Jones, and I hope we can hook Kris Frost.
                                Honestly though, I think Harbaugh being named coach would bring in at least two of the guys I mentioned. Then, I would cream my pants.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information