Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Professor or the Slander Man

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    Winston was only kicked off after the student beatings in the dorm, despite serving a 180-day jail sentence in the summer. Hey, I guess when you need a running back to replace Javon Ringer, you tend to overlook those things.

Was giving the guy a second chance because he was defending a teammate that was beat up ealier in the night (still a bad decision). Dantonio later apologized for allowing him back on the team after the second fight. I guess U never got a second chance from anyone or are U sooo perfect that you've done nothing wrong?

Who was the other "starting" RB? Caper and Baker led the team in carries this year, and they're both freshmen and still on the team.

Ashton Leggett: Started the Western Game running for 180 yards and 3 touchdowns

As they should have been?

One woman, two women. Simple, no?

The point is not how many. The point is they never hit a woman. If they did there would have been a police report and most likely a hospital report for the crime. And that would have taken prescident over the fight with the frat guys. Also there was video footage of the fight so the hearsay from the victim in the article doesn't mean ****!
    http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-fo...derly-conduct/

Trying to figure out where a woman was beat up here. Could you help me out?

http://michigansportscenter.com/2010...+Sports+Center)

Former, in this case, means "no longer on the team", and therefore not the team's responsibility.

No, he's not. And, go ahead. Y and O are pretty close to the U. You can spell it out. Y-O-U. In this case, the window and girl go together, so it's girl's window, or girls' window if it's multiple girls. Just trying to help.

I went to a school where I learned to write. West Chester University of Pennsylvania.

Also, truly, not truely.

Congrats, though, you've just doubled my ignore list for me. Pretty awesome stuff.
    I'm trying to figure out what would be a better nickname for U.
    The "Professor" because U R sooooooo damn smart spending all your energy on grammer. or the "Slander Man" because your arguments have no basis besides an article U googled that was full of lies and half truths.
    Last edited by Spartan4224; 01-26-2010, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan4224 View Post
      The "Professor"
      It's taken.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Guys, guys, can't we just agree that Michigan State and Michigan both suck?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan4224 View Post
          Sorry I'm not some tight ass when it comes to typing on a blog...only a scUM fan would talk about grammer. U got my point else u wouldn't have responded. And u talk about discipline...Dantonio suspended the guys that just showed up to the fight and kicked the guys off that were directly involved in the fight. Get your facts straight before u try to argue your point. And last decade...I guess u mean 2009 (bobacar) and in that case the fight was also in 2009 in case u forgot. Oh and I think Harrison was at scUM 2006/2007 perv. Sorry for my uneducated grammer I guess I fail the General Studies program. Oh well, I never would have been hired for a decent job with that degree anyways.

Just curious what has Dick Rod done to show he can discipline his players? Scream and yell with profanities. Funny how players are jumping ship left and right. But I guess the once powerful scUM ship is sinking and I would get off too before I dround. See u in the fall.
          Oh by the way, hope scUM can at least show up for the BBall game tomorrow. Or do u not recognize scUM as having a BBall team. Because that would be too much to stick with your team when things don't go your way for a couple of years. Next will be the football team. At least u have girls gymnastics.
          Wait, wait. You went to university and this is how you spell drowned?

You realize attending Bovine University doesn't count, right?

Originally posted by Jakey
          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
            Wait, wait. You went to university and this is how you spell drowned?

You realize attending Bovine University doesn't count, right?
            The ignore list is a fantastic creation. ;) Don't bother wasting time with a guy who claims he's a college graduate who spells like that and still thinks that scUM is funny. There are some insults to Michigan that I find creative. scUM stopped being one of those a long time ago. So now, I just can't read his posts, and it's awesome.

In today's Lansing State Journal,

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/a...6/GW01/1260316

Two more Michigan State football players have been identified and will face charges in a Nov. 22 fight at a campus dormitory - and one of them is a starter who played in the Jan. 2 Alamo Bowl.

Junior defensive tackle Oren Wilson, who started in the Alamo Bowl, faces one count of misdemeanor assault and one count of misdemeanor conspiracy to commit assault. Redshirt freshman receiver Myles White, who was suspended for the game for a separate incident, faces the same charges.

Continued...

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              The ignore list is a fantastic creation. ;) Don't bother wasting time with a guy who claims he's a college graduate who spells like that and still thinks that scUM is funny. There are some insults to Michigan that I find creative. scUM stopped being one of those a long time ago. So now, I just can't read his posts, and it's awesome.
              Pretty much. Second person added to my ignore list!

Originally posted by Jakey
              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

This video was made for Iowa students, but it applies to the rest of the Big XI as well:

Comment

Cj is going to play early next year.

Comment

Can someone explain why MSU fans are in an uproar over their new Spartan logo? The changes are somewhat subtle, so what's the big deal?

Comment

• People are dumb.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
                        Guys, guys, can't we just agree that Michigan State and Michigan both suck?
                        LOL. It's like watching two midgets duke it out.
                        Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

• I bet that Ohio State goes undefeated next season and plays for the national title

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                            I bet that Ohio State goes undefeated next season and plays for the national title
                            I'll take that bet

Comment

• Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                              I'll take that bet
                              Yeah, that's a good bet. While I think OSU has a shot, Iowa and Wiscy on the road are going to be tough. Statistically, it's pretty damn hard for any team to go undefeated.

Comment

• http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

Two more Michigan State football players have pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and battery charges stemming from a Nov. 22 campus fight.
                                Receivers B.J. Cunningham and Mark Dell entered the pleas in district court Wednesday. Conspiracy charges against both players were dropped.
                                Both are scheduled for sentencing March 8. An assault charge could bring up to 93 days in jail.
                                Cunningham and Dell are among 11 current or former Spartans facing assault charges from the fight with members of a campus fraternity.
                                Running back Ashton Leggett pleaded guilty to two counts of assault earlier this month. He's transferring from Michigan State to Illinois State.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information