The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    I defy anyone to find something more awesome than this.

Done! :D
    Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

• http://detnews.com/article/20100921/...#ixzz10CD8lBEQ

More on Dion Sims. Apparently, this was a father-son bonding experience of sorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        So, Jewel Hampton is out at least next week, probably the week after, but don't know anything past that. And this is before having any serious tests done. (he hurt his knee/leg Saturday).

For those keeping track, Iowa's RB situation looks like this:

1. Adam Robinson
        2. Brandon Wegher - Quit team
        3. Jewel Hampton - Unspecified knee injury, out for a while
        4. Paki O'Meara - Pakibombed himself/possible concussion and out for a while
        5. James White - Only moved to RB during summer, possibly out for the season
        6. Marcus Coker/Deandre Johnson - Currently Redshirting
        7. James Morris - True Freshman is currently 2nd on the depth chart at MLB

Yay.
        I don't see John Clay anywhere on this list. What gives?

Comment

• Originally posted by HindSight View Post
          I don't see John Clay anywhere on this list. What gives?

Comment

• Trust me Treat.

Comment

• http://pennstate.247sports.com/Board...Kersey-63510/1

Looks like Penn State WR Shawney Kersey is transferring.

Comment

• http://www.twincities.com/gophersfoo...nclick_check=1

Posted this in the transfers thread, but Minnesota WR/returner Troy Stoudemire says he's leaving for a "top D1 school where they'll appreciate him." He lead the Brewsters with 1376 all purpose yards last year.

Abandon ship seems like an appropriate saying right now...

Comment

• Troy got suspended for breaking a team rule and now he's acting like a child, it's got nothing to do with anything else.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Troy got suspended for breaking a team rule and now he's acting like a child, it's got nothing to do with anything else.
                    haha what a douche. I figured he was being a little baby with the comment "I'll play for a top team where they'll appreciate me" or whatever. Regardless, still probably a big loss for Minny on STs.

Comment

• My guess is that he takes a look around and realizes that transfering would be a bad move on his part. Plus, if his problem is with Brewster, it's maybe 10% that he comes back next year.

He hasn't asked for his release yet or anything, he's just acting like a ***** on facebook.

Comment

• PSU RS Frosh Shawney Kersey is looking to transfer. This is odd. 1) because it's in the middle of the season, so he'll have to sit out the rest of the year and 2) he'll have to sit out next year too. By the time he is eligible to play, he could be playing at PSU or even sooner. Maybe he's just not happy, but if it's PT, then it's a head scratcher. Anyways, good luck to the kid if he does indeed transfer. He has potential to be an explosive offensive player.

Edit: I should have looked up to the top of the page.

Comment

• What's going on with Paul Jones? I know he is redshirting. Is he going to stick around?

Follow Me on Twitter!
                          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                            What's going on with Paul Jones? I know he is redshirting. Is he going to stick around?
                            Probably. He was born a PSU guy. Both his parents went there, so I think he sticks it out there. I think he could contend for a job either next year or the year after. That's how high I am on PJ. Bolden has played very well though, which surprised me. I can see Newsome the one transfering.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5619892

But just when the running game got back on track with Royster gaining 187 yards on 26 carries, the Nittany Lions team doctor confirmed Sunday that right tackle Lou Eliades' senior season is over after he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in the third quarter. The 6-foot-4 Eliades is scheduled to have surgery within two weeks.

Comment

• Type in "Tim Brester hired" into google. Just do it, I won't ruin it for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information