The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Type in "Tim Brester hired" into google. Just do it, I won't ruin it for you.
    Haha, that's awesome.

Comment

• Posted this in the game day thread, but just so it isn't missed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        http://pennstate.247sports.com/Board...Kersey-63510/1

Looks like Penn State WR Shawney Kersey is transferring.
        http://blog.pennlive.com/bobflounder...e_wideout.html

Just kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          http://www.twincities.com/gophersfoo...nclick_check=1

Posted this in the transfers thread, but Minnesota WR/returner Troy Stoudemire says he's leaving for a "top D1 school where they'll appreciate him." He lead the Brewsters with 1376 all purpose yards last year.

Abandon ship seems like an appropriate saying right now...
          http://www.startribune.com/sports/go...D3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

Also just kidding. He's moving from WR to DB, though.

Comment

• Troy's just mad because Marqueis Gray is the realness.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Purdue starting QB Robert Marve is out for the season after tearing his ACL in his left knee.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                Purdue starting QB Robert Marve is out for the season after tearing his ACL in his left knee.
                That guy can not catch a break.

Comment

• Jesus dude, hasn't Purdue lost their starting RB and best WR too? Jesus Christ. Watch them still beat OSU with us chucking up 6 turnovers.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Sniper and Iron will be happy, Michael Shaw is out for the Indiana game.

Bad news though is so is Fitz Touissant

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
                      Jesus dude, hasn't Purdue lost their starting RB and best WR too? Jesus Christ. Watch them still beat OSU with us chucking up 6 turnovers.
                      Justin Siller will probably play QB for them against Michigan and rack up another 730 yards of offense. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Marino13 View Post
                        Sniper and Iron will be happy, Michael Shaw is out for the Indiana game.

Bad news though is so is Fitz Touissant
                        The line is becoming more and more attractive to bet...

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                          The line is becoming more and more attractive to bet...
                          Because Michael Shaw's 2.2 ypc and Fitz Toussaint's two carries all year are really going to cripple Michigan's rushing attack. I hear that Robinson kid can run a little bit.

Comment

Because Michael Shaw's 2.2 ypc and Fitz Toussaint's two carries all year are really going to cripple Michigan's rushing attack. I hear that Robinson kid can run a little bit.
                            Yea, I'm not exactly concerned. Maybe my guy Mike Cox can actually get a chance for some meaningful carries.

Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

The injuries don't help. DRob can't run every down or he will end up getting himself broken.

I was referring more to the following:

2008 Michigan 39 26 T9th
                              2009 Michigan 57 17 T10th
                              2010 Michigan 40 00

I.e. last season, UM was torching the Earf, had a OMG Heisman QB, and a 4-0 record going into Big10 play.

I do think the team is slightly better this season, solely because of Shoelaces. The defense still sucks, and like you said, there is no running game outside of that super quick and fast little QB (who, BTW, can actually throw a really nice short and medium ball).

If DRob stays healthy, I'd say .500 in Big10 play is a fair target. Indiana is not going to be able to stop Denard. UM is not going to be able to stop Indiana.

I think I just convinced myself to take the over (65.5) instead.

Comment

• Let's keep pretending that Tate Forcier was just as good through four games last year as Denard Robinson has been this year. Sure Michigan fans were a little overexcited by Forcier's play after watching Steven Threet and Nick Sheridan pretend to play quarterback in 2008. It's a totally different situation this year. Forcier was merely "good" last year while Denard Robinson has been one of the top players in college football this year so far.

Indiana very well could cover the spread, but if I wasn't going to bet on them earlier in the week I wouldn't let the absence of Shaw and Toussaint change my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information