The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/s...e=NCFHeadlines

Iowa DC Norm Parker had his foot amputated 2 weeks ago. Norm's a victim of the diabetes, and he's been in the hospital since week 2. Sadly, this is starting to look more and more like his last season as Iowa DC after being with Ferentz since the beginning.

Comment

• Norm won't let an amuptation get in the way.

I am curious to see what type of scheme he draws up for Robinson though.

I have a pretty good idea of what it'll be already.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
        Saine is starting to become quite a bore. Berry and Hall need to get some ******* carries. 2.2 Seriously, 2 point ******* 2? GTFO.

We need to a hire a goddamn offensive line coach. Some of the best recruits on that line and we don't even have the best OL in the conference. ****.
        Bollman gets a lot of heat, but he's a great offensive line coach.

The offensive line is ALWAYS going to get the blame when the runningbacks run into the back of their players. They also get all the blame when opposing defenses put 8 players in the box. I wouldn't say our line has been perfect, but they've been MORE than good enough to get better than 2.2 yards per carry for brandon saine.

Ask any Buckeye in the NFL, and they would take a grenade for Bollman, that's how well he's thought of. If there is an offensive line problem, there is nothing that hiring a new offensive line coach would solve.
        Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

• Yeah, you're probably right, but not I'm retracting my statement about Saine needing be stripped of a few carries. However, Berry and Hall have been flourishing late in the games when we're up by 40 against MAC teams.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Berry and Hall have also been killing it on kickoff and punt returns - something that Saine and Herron were always below average at. I'm dying to see those two finally become a meaningful part of our offense. Eddie George was ripping the Bucks coaching staff today on the radio for not using those two and using Boom and Saine so much despite neither really showing improvement since 2008.

Comment

• ESPN doesn't seem to like us very much today.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
                ESPN doesn't seem to like the Big Ten very much ever because they aren't the SEC, Texas, Oklahoma, or USC.
                Probably a little more accurate.

Comment

• You can't spell "I just ran the **** over Obi Ezeh" without "Obi Ezeh".

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Well Denard is good, but it's amazing how he's not superman when he's not playing vs. the little sisters of the poor. Who would have ever thought that?

I don't get why Michigan fans constantly get overly excited over a 3-4 game winning streak vs. really crappy opponents. They never did this when Lloyd Carr was around... why now that RR is in town they get excited about beating Mac level teams?
                    Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      You can't spell "I just ran the **** over Obi Ezeh" without "Obi Ezeh".
                      He's easily my most hated UM player.

Comment

• Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
                        I don't get why Michigan fans constantly get overly excited over a 3-4 game winning streak vs. really crappy opponents. They never did this when Lloyd Carr was around... why now that RR is in town they get excited about beating Mac level teams?
                        Because after 8-16, you take what you can get.

Comment

• Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
                          We never had 3-4 game winning streaks vs. OOC opponents with Lloyd Carr.
                          I'm a state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                            We never had 3-4 game winning streaks vs. OOC opponents with Lloyd Carr.
                            Although we did tend to do somewhat better than 1-7 in conference, so I think I'll give Lloyd the edge here. I'd rather go 3-1 OOC and 6-2 or 7-1 in conference than 4-0 OOC and 1-7 or 2-6 in conference, but maybe that's just me.

Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Who gives a **** about Michigan, the Illini actually played 4 quarters of quality football. That in itself is just astounding. :D

I thought this team has looked pretty solid so far this year. We are a lot more disciplined on both sides of the ball. On most weekends it won't be pretty, but I'll enjoy this one. Quality win on the road.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I wouldn't really call a victory over Penn State a "quality win". The Nittany Lions look like absolute garbage this year.

I'm beginning to think that Paterno is finally at that point where he's just a senile old man on the sidelines who once knew how to coach, but lost that ability recently and rapidly.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information