No announcement yet.

The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And an Illinois poster just compared Leshoure/Ford to Ingram/Richardson. All I can do is shake my head. Their fans online are like a brutal car wreck...it's awful, but I can't look away.

And yes, I'm kind of obsessed with how irrational they are. It's just way too entertaining to avoid.

Comment

• I'm worried about the Wisconsin game. Playing @ Wisconsin makes this a very tough game.

Wisconsin has a great OL. I think they'll come out ready to play and put on a great game.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        And an Illinois poster just compared Leshoure/Ford to Ingram/Richardson. All I can do is shake my head. Their fans online are like a brutal car wreck...it's awful, but I can't look away.
        Was it bigbenn/ThaKid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Was it bigbenn/ThaKid?
          I think we both know the answer to that question without looking it up lol

Comment

• http://genuinelysarcastic.blogspot.c...usionment.html

The MGobloggers will lose their minds, especially since Brian linked to it, but you'd have to be a blind RR fluffer to disagree with just about anything in there.

Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by HindSight View Post
              I think we both know the answer to that question without looking it up lol
              Surprisingly, no. At least I don't think it was.

To be fair, it's not like the entire fan base thinks this way, but a good amount do. One win over a "name" team (no matter how good they are) and they are talking about running the table and having comparable backs to the best RB duo in the country, which includes a Heisman winner. It's been entertaining over the years, but it's starting to get sad.

I mean, it's sad when Iowa fans think they are historically a big time program (yes, a lot think that), but at least in my experience when they are down they admit as such and pretend like their 7-5 team is a competitor for the conference title.

Comment

• So being that I'm at work, naturally I'm bored. Here are rivals "power rankings" for defensive coaches:

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/vi...44&cs_key=2567

If you notice, Norm Parker went from 3rd in week 5 to unranked. Why? Because news came out that he had his foot amputated. Apparently in order to be one of the top DCs in the country, you need 2 feet. Sorry Norm. We're ******.

Comment

• How healthy is Mike Martin?

Comment

• Come to Minnesota, Troy Calhoun.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

So being that I'm at work, naturally I'm bored. Here are rivals "power rankings" for defensive coaches:

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/vi...44&cs_key=2567

If you notice, Norm Parker went from 3rd in week 5 to unranked. Why? Because news came out that he had his foot amputated. Apparently in order to be one of the top DCs in the country, you need 2 feet. Sorry Norm. We're ******.
                      Not like he has a leg to stand on...

ba-zing.

But seriously, that sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                        Not like he has a leg to stand on...

ba-zing.

But seriously, that sucks
                        Ya, not that it matters because it's just power rankings. Everyone knows Norm is great at what he does. I just thought it was hilarious that they dropped him from 3rd to NR the week it comes out that he lost his foot. I mean, he's still gonna coach at some point this season (hopefully), it's not like he died.

Also, I had a dream last night about the Iowa-Michigan game. Iowa went up 10-0 real early, then for some reason the dream skipped to the last minute of the 4th quarter with Michigan up 24-14. Yes, Iowa went from 10 pts to 14 pts. And Clayborn then picked a screen pass, because with less than a minute RichRod called a HB screen.

Needless to say, since it was dreamed, I am now extremely nervous that this will happen. It is entirely realistic, if you ask me.

Comment

Ya, not that it matters because it's just power rankings. Everyone knows Norm is great at what he does. I just thought it was hilarious that they dropped him from 3rd to NR the week it comes out that he lost his foot. I mean, he's still gonna coach at some point this season (hopefully), it's not like he died.

Also, I had a dream last night about the Iowa-Michigan game. Iowa went up 10-0 real early, then for some reason the dream skipped to the last minute of the 4th quarter with Michigan up 24-14. Yes, Iowa went from 10 pts to 14 pts. And Clayborn then picked a screen pass, because with less than a minute RichRod called a HB screen.

Needless to say, since it was dreamed, I am now extremely nervous that this will happen. It is entirely realistic, if you ask me.
                          If you guys only had 14 points, then your dream skipped over the part where your entire first, second and third string offense died and you were using random dudes off the street.

Originally posted by Jakey
                          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                            If you guys only had 14 points, then your dream skipped over the part where your entire first, second and third string offense died and you were using random dudes off the street.
                            I was going to say maybe Kirk and Rich had a gentlemen's agreement before the game started. Your defense sucks, our offense isn't good, lets just give everyone what they want to see. 60 minutes of Michigan offense vs. Iowa defense.

I keep flipping between excited and scared for Saturday. At least when we play like MSU or OSU we know what to expect from them. Who the **** knows with Michigan.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/...for-the-season

PSU S Nick Sukay out for the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                Man, that's some suckay news for PSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information