Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Now that's brutal.

    Nebraskas schedule next year is a nice welcome to the Big Ten.

    Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
      Now that's brutal.

      Nebraskas schedule next year is a nice welcome to the Big Ten.
      Yep, and it's so awesome listening/reading their fans ***** about how the Big Ten purposely wants to screw them.

      And Sniper, how could you forget Michigan's toughest game in 2012? You guys have to go to Minnesota and face that brand new stadium.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        And Sniper, how could you forget Michigan's toughest game in 2012? You guys have to go to Minnesota and face that brand new stadium.
        GO FIGHT WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

        Oh, he won't be around anymore? :(

        Comment


        • Brian and Bob Griese doing the Gophers-Purdue game. What the the **** am I seeing


          http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            Brian and Bob Griese doing the Gophers-Purdue game. What the the **** am I seeing
            Goofster's last game as a head coach? You should be enjoying this game.

            Comment


            • I'm afraid Minnesota will win this game actually. It's why I wished I hadn't known that, because I can only half-heartedly enjoy it if we do.


              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                I'm afraid Minnesota will win this game actually. It's why I wished I hadn't known that, because I can only half-heartedly enjoy it if we do.
                I agree with your earlier comment though, why Purdue? Why would they use Purdue as the barometer for keeping or firing him? If you want to get rid of him, do it.

                Comment


                • They'll fire him either way, they just don't want to do it after a win.

                  Which is why they should have just fired him after Wisconsin.


                  Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                  Comment


                  • If Purdue doesn't make a bowl game they should just have Ryan Kerrigan play a team by himself.

                    Nevermind, we aren't going to win, we're ******* terrible.


                    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                    Comment


                    • The Gophers are going to be doomed for a long time. It all starts with establishing credibility in the recruiting game, which dip **** Brewster has promised the entire time he has been at the U and been unable to back up.


                      http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        The Gophers are going to be doomed for a long time. It all starts with establishing credibility in the recruiting game, which dip **** Brewster has promised the entire time he has been at the U and been unable to back up.
                        This makes no sense.


                        Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          This makes no sense.
                          My bad. I haven't been following the Gophers football team as much as I did during the Glen Mason days, but it seems to me when Brewster was brought in he talked about how great he was going to be in the recruiting game. I remember hearing that Brewster was supposed to be this awesome recruiter who would be able to keep the best prospects in state. I just thing that the foundation of a solid football program is the ability to recruit the best players. Maybe that will make it a little clearer, idk


                          http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            My bad. I haven't been following the Gophers football team as much as I did during the Glen Mason days, but it seems to me when Brewster was brought in he talked about how great he was going to be in the recruiting game. I remember hearing that Brewster was supposed to be this awesome recruiter who would be able to keep the best prospects in state. I just thing that the foundation of a solid football program is the ability to recruit the best players. Maybe that will make it a little clearer, idk
                            Brewster did a good job recruiting, he was just an absolutely clueless coach. That, and some of the 4-star recruits never showed up due to grades.

                            Minnesota's ability to recruit out of the gate probably depends on who they hire. I'm afraid that Joel Maturi is going to hire someone he's familiar with, like McCarney.

                            Either way, getting back to where Glen Mason was is a minimal expectation. Minnesota will never be consistently great because the local football isn't very good, but there's no reason they can't be much better than they are.


                            Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                            Comment


                            • At this point, I would like to congratulate Jason Ford on switching his commitment 2 years ago from Iowa to Illinois. Iowa has 1 healthy RB who is not a freshman, and you've been demoted to 3rd string at Illinois. Well played, my friend.

                              Ford has apparently been tweeting that he's upset about losing playing time and doesn't care anymore.

                              Comment


                              • Anyone heard anything about rumors of Mike Leach to the Gophers?
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information