The Best Conference in the NCAA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by constant cough View Post
    3-2 Notre Dame is basically a Big 11 team.
    uh, no...................

Comment

uh, no...................

uh,yeahh.....they're in Big 11 country and play a Big 11 schedule. Sure I know they are independent but for all practical purposes they are a Big 11 team. I know I'm not the only one who looks at them that way.

Comment

As a buckeyes fan I have to give the best conference to the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by dware_94 View Post
          6. Mountain West
          7. ACC
          The Mountain West better than a BCS conference? I doubt it. Besides, it's annually a battle between Utah and -- now that they've joined -- TCU for the conference title.

I think it would be unanimous that the Sun Belt is the absolute worst! Has been for most of its existence in football.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

As a Minnesota Gopher fan, this is my list.

1. SEC
            2. Big Ten
            3. Big 12
            4. Pac-10
            5. ACC
            6. Big East
            7. Mountain West
            8. WAC
            9. MAC
            10. C-USA
            11. Sun Belt

There are a few years outta every decade that the Big Ten or 12 could be #1 though.

Comment

Originally posted by constant cough View Post
              uh,yeahh.....they're in Big 11 country and play a Big 11 schedule. Sure I know they are independent but for all practical purposes they are a Big 11 team. I know I'm not the only one who looks at them that way.
              Well, they play only 3 or 4 Big Ten teams, not 9. Michigan State, Purdue, Michigan... seems like I'm forgetting someone? Miami(Ohio), Bowling Green and Akron play in "Big Ten Country" as well, doesn't make them Big Ten teams. Notre Dame is an INDEPENDENT.

Comment

I honestly can not take this thread seriously, everyone who does not put the SEC ahead of every conference is biased. For probably the past three years the SEC has shown that the top 4/5 teams are top 25 calibur teams in the entire NCAAA.

Bowl wise the SEC is doing pretty well in my opinion vs. the slow ten and others. It is pretty easy to say the SEC is a safe pick for the best FOOTBALL conference in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by 504 to ATL View Post
                  I honestly can not take this thread seriously, everyone who does not put the SEC ahead of every conference is biased. For probably the past three years the SEC has shown that the top 4/5 teams are top 25 calibur teams in the entire NCAAA.

Bowl wise the SEC is doing pretty well in my opinion vs. the slow ten and others. It is pretty easy to say the SEC is a safe pick for the best FOOTBALL conference in the nation.
                  lol SEC 1-2 in bowls vs "Slow 10" this past year. Or do all SEC fans ride the Florida jockstrap?

Comment

see Big East bowl record and get back to me. BE doesn't have the sexy teams but they get it done. WVU,Louisville,Rutgers,as well Pittsburgh and Syracuse rising (although slowly rising)

big ups to Sf49ers1121

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information