No announcement yet.

2011 Gators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, my bad regarding mixing up Rickerson with Anderson. Good call, sir. Thanks. I fixed it.

Da Big Harv, Bostic is as close a lock for Mike as Nixon is to LT, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ABoyNamedSuh View Post
      Damn, my bad regarding mixing up Rickerson with Anderson. Good call, sir. Thanks. I fixed it.

Da Big Harv, Bostic is as close a lock for Mike as Nixon is to LT, IMO.
      Im excited to see the Offense this year, I think it might be improved over this last seasons.

Comment

Alot of people covering the team, are thinking that it might look alot like our offense when Leak was here. I understand that, but I think we have more talent at the skill positions than when Chris was at QB. But alot depends on the new WR coach, Azzani, and how well our OC Adazzio learned from last year's experience. I want to see us put up points like our 2001 team (Rex and Gaffney) and the 2008 second half offense.
        Last edited by ABoyNamedSuh; 03-01-2010, 02:55 AM.

Comment

i see a capital one bowl in their future

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

If Bama makes it to the BCS than I see us back in the Sugar.

Comment

Alot of people covering the team, are thinking that it might look alot like our offense when Leak was here. I understand that, but I think we have more talent at the skill positions than when Chris was at QB. But alot depends on the new WR coach, Azzani, and how well our OC Adazzio learned from last year's experience. I want to see us put up points like our 2001 team (Rex and Gaffney) and the 2008 second half offense.
              We were stacked in 2001 on O. Graham toting the rock, Gaffney, Caldwell and Jacobs putting up huge numbers at Wideout. Rexy playing great. Should of really been undefeated playing the Canes for the MNC, but it didnt happen.

Comment

Spring Practice update:

Patton is killing it so far in the first 2 days. Granted this is mostly 1 on 1 drills with no pads.

Bostic, Beal and Edwards are rotating at Mike with the 1's.

Jordan Reed is now wearing #11 instead of 16. He along with Gerald Christian are rotating at TE with the 1's. Christian is my favorite to win the starting spot.

Edwin Herbert is going to transfer. Kid is a former JuCo and is probably not going to get much if any PT this year at DT.

Rainey has looked good at the Y/slot position.

Deonte still has had some drops.

Elam has been getting a lot of reps at nickel back with the 1's.

Day one starters on D:

D-Line starters, Green, Howard, Hunter, Trattou.

LB starters, Hicks, Bostic, A.J. Jones.

Secondary, Ja. Jenkins, Hill, Black, M. Jenkins.

Jersy numbers for the EE's:

Burton 13
                Patton 83
                Clark 81
                Christian 32
                Silberman 77
                Orr 68
                Ball 48
                Elam 22
                Haden 39
                Shaw 29
                Watkins 14

EDIT: also updated the OP with most recent roster (Schollies only) We are sitting at 85 scholarship players now. I figure we might see 2-3 more transfers due to various reasons before fall.
                Last edited by ABoyNamedSuh; 03-20-2010, 12:43 AM.

Comment

thanks for the updates bro

Comment

good stuff man

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Desmond Parks is going to have surgery to repair torn ligaments in his wrist. This is believe to have been caused by a collision during the first 2 days of Spring practice with Fr. CB Jaylen Watkins.

Alli has been making great catches and runs during 7 on 7 drills.

At one point duting scrimmages they had Beal and Bostic on the field together.

Okine is hearing it from Coach McCarney. Kid needs to learn how to finish plays.

Burton is looking like he has some wiggle and speed.

Gillislee is really showing how good he can be.

Feel free to ask questions how certain players are doing here in this thread, too. I will try my best to get answers.

Comment

So I take it that Beal has been looking solid? Hope he works his way on to the field.

Gillisee has a chance to be a great back IMO

Comment

I like the move of Rainey to "Percy's Position" as well. Gives us a nice, explosive option in the slot (something we were desperately missing last year) and frees up more carries for MOOOOOOOOOOODY

Comment

Well this is a make or break year for Moody. Demps is still with track, Rainey is at the P/Y/slot postion, and Brown is not here yet.

So it should be Moody and Gillislee getting the most reps at RB. Moody is a 5th year senior (had to sit out a year after transfer from USCw)and if he doesn't earn more PT after getting half, if not more, of the reps with the 1s then I think he should transfer to a lower division school. JMO

Comment

gillislee is dirty

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Feel free to ask questions how certain players are doing here in this thread, too. I will try my best to get answers.

Will Hill news is always welcomed by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information