No announcement yet.

2011 Gators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mean to troll but I think Nick Saban and crew has Urban Meyer completely figured out. Interception of the Jump pass? (now that's coaching)

I don't see the Crimson tide slowing down any time soon, so I can see years of disappointment for Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
      I don't mean to troll but I think Nick Saban and crew has Urban Meyer completely figured out. Interception of the Jump pass? (now that's coaching)

I don't see the Crimson tide slowing down any time soon, so I can see years of disappointment for Florida.
      This is pretty much the definition of trolling. Props.

Comment

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...das-oc-in-2011

Steve Addazio to return as OC in 2011.

Gotta laugh at Urban's excuses in the article as well.

Comment

Hey Gators, 31-7!

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
            http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...das-oc-in-2011

Steve Addazio to return as OC in 2011.

Gotta laugh at Urban's excuses in the article as well.
            Nothing really to laugh at, this was the kind of year I expected. I tried telling everyone that it was 2007 all over again, except we didn't have a Heisman trophy winner running the offense.

Addazio's not the problem. It's easy to blame the offensive coordinator than the players. The players Florida has are, simply, not very good and it's exacerbated by trying to fit a square peg in a round hole with Brantley.

You're not gonna find any sour grapes here, BigJohn. Congrats on being relevant for the first time in ten years. ;)

Comment

Thanks man. As the week went on, I had a feeling that it would be an ass whipping. Six years of frustration was let out yesterday, and I'm glad I was at the game to see it. That atmosphere was insane. Even up by 24, the crowd was loud as hell.

Comment

This post turned out horribly wrong since Urban stepped down...
                Last edited by sbh15; 12-15-2010, 01:10 AM.

Comment

This the PRE-NSD 2011 roster of scholarship players (58 total):

Note: Heights and weights are from Gatorzone.com

Direct Link to the chart: LINK

So glad that season is over. lol

Positions for Powell, Martin, Shaw and Burton might change before our first game. I will change them accordingly.

Gotta love the insecure Nole coming here to troll.

Lastly,

BOOM, MOTHERFAWKER!!

GO GATORS!!!
                  Last edited by bullg8rdaddy; 01-08-2011, 05:20 AM. Reason: Added Moses Jenkins and the 7 current EEs.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

This is off-topic but as a Jake Locker guy, I've gotta say Jeff Driskel is the ****. Love that kid. Can't wait to watch him play. Not sure if he's gonna come right in and play but he's definently the next Jake Locker.

Comment

• lol Don't you do that to Jeff! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Seriously, am real excited to see what Jeff can do in college.

I added the EE's.

Already in school:
                      QB Driskel
                      WR McRoy
                      TE Leonard
                      OT Jordan
                      DE Burton
                      CB Saunders
                      P Christy

So far.....And Blakely soon after the Army All-American game.

Also added CB Moses Jenkins because he was granted a 5th year by the NCAA back in November.
                      Last edited by bullg8rdaddy; 01-08-2011, 05:19 AM.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

• His bomb to Blackmon in the Under Armour game was nothing short of amazing. On the numbrs 60 yards downfield off his backfoot on the run. He can throw and has good mechanics. Then he runs for a 60 yard td..out-running everyone . This is why Locker sprang to mind.

Comment

• lol Just messin. I like Locker's physical tools. Pretty sure Jeff would take that as a compliment. I just hope that Driskel isn't rushed onto the field, but then he is already enrolled at UF so he should be alright. Hope Coach Weis can get him ready and coach him up well.

Comment

• Driskel w/ Weis should be great. Real excited about our pro style offense, and the new overhaul.

Loved Urban, he did great things and will forever be greatfull. Now on to the Muschamp era.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunagan15 View Post
                              Driskel w/ Weis should be great. Real excited about our pro style offense, and the new overhaul.

Loved Urban, he did great things and will forever be greatfull. Now on to the Muschamp era.
                              Amen brotha, amen.

Hoping for a few more recruits to put on the blue and orange hat.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Blakley should arrive tomorrow, if he hasn't already made it to Gainesville per his facebook.

Janoris is coming back per his twitter account.

WOOOOOOOO!!!

8 EEs and 60 overall schollies right now. We still have plenty of room for a full class of 25 on NSD.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information