No announcement yet.

The 2010 Big XII Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well now Texas is Greg Davis-less and Will Muschamp-less.

Comment

• WHAT WOULD MAC DO?

leave for Florida!

but seriously, that is one sweet gig to be the coach of

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Rumors have Mack going after Randy Shannon for the DC job. Good, get him in here, we need some thugs on this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          Rumors have Mack going after Randy Shannon for the DC job. Good, get him in here, we need some thugs on this team.
          Shannon didn't recruit thugs, save one or two. Quite the opposite, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            Shannon didn't recruit thugs, save one or two. Quite the opposite, actually.
            One or two thugs a year would be one or two more than what we already have, so i'll take 'em.

Comment

• Ryan Broyles and Travis Lewis have said they're not entering the draft. Lewis wants to win a championship and so does Broyles. Broyles also wants to break more records at OU. He said he wanted to play all 4 years at OU earlier in his career here. He's a Norman kid just like me, he was a year younger than I at our high school.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• OU WR Kenny Stills and CB Tony Jefferson were arrested this weekend. Stills with a suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence (wtf is that?) and Jefferson with suspicion of interference with the official process.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information