The 2010 Big XII Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    I know it would be alot more competition, but Texas in the SEC would be awesome every week.
    Yeah, that'll never happen though. Too many cheats and dumbasses in the $ec.

Comment

What are Baylors chances of making a bowl this year?? I know griffin is coming back from a nasty knee injury that ended his season, they lost talented wide receivers, not to mention losing 2 all big 12 players on on defense. i was curious because i like their schedule. i could see them going 6-6 or 8-4 at the very best.

Comment

Originally posted by bkolaski0 View Post
        What are Baylors chances of making a bowl this year?? I know griffin is coming back from a nasty knee injury that ended his season, they lost talented wide receivers, not to mention losing 2 all big 12 players on on defense. i was curious because i like their schedule. i could see them going 6-6 or 8-4 at the very best.
        6-6 at best.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

ill take it

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            Yeah, that'll never happen though. Too many cheats and dumbasses in the $ec.
            I find it humorous that you put a dollar sign in the SEC when it was TAMU, Texas, and Oklahoma that are raking in the cash with the new Big XII deal.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by bkolaski0 View Post
              I could see Baylor winning 7 games if they can pull off a win against OK State or A&M.

Comment

doesnt ok state only have 5 returning staters?? i could possible see that as a win. and they play kansas whos rebuilding and kansas state, alongwth tech which baylor has played really well against the last few years along with colorado who is just down right terrible. Too bad we dont have iowa state on our schedule this year

Comment

hahahahahahaha

Comment

hahahahhaaha

Kansas has lost a lot of cool points.

Comment

Ohio State to pay Colorado $1.4 million to play them in 2011. I guess that fee is going towards the exit fee the Buffs owe the Big XII.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...f=twitter_feed

Also, CU plans on staying in the Big 12 until 2012. So, Big XII = 12 teams in 2010, 11 teams in 2011 & 10 teams in 2012.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

Yep, yep. Nebraska is gone after this year; CU the following year. Then it's ten teams.

Still hoping we invite TCU.

Comment

Not sure if posted but Derrick Washington has been suspended from the Missouri team. He's been charged with a Class C felony, sexual Assault.

Could be devastating to Missouri's season.

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_699261.html
                            Suspended Missouri running back Derrick Washington was charged Monday with sexually assaulting a former tutor in her apartment over the summer. ... A campus detective's probable cause statement filed Monday says Washington entered the woman's closed bedroom while visiting her roommate and allegedly assaulted the woman while she slept.
                            what an asshole

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                              Not sure if posted but Derrick Washington has been suspended from the Missouri team. He's been charged with a Class C felony, sexual Assault.

Could be devastating to Missouri's season.
                              You really think so? He looked good this fall, but was never really a great fit for the spread. I think KLaw will be fine. I'm not sure on my feeling on the overall team yet, but this wasn't a loss that I felt was going to really derail us by any means. You think I'm being too optimistic?

Comment

Man Saturday can't come soon enough. I don't know if it's the Cardinals sucking and me desperately wanting to watch a winning team or if it's the Oreos I'm eating right now, or maybe the Milk right beside me. But I think this could be a real fun season for the Tigers, I could seriously see us going 11-2 this year and winning the north. I know Nebraska is supposed to be better than what they were last year but If Gabbert doesn't break his ankle, we beat em. I love our D-Line and our Linebackers as a group, the only thing that worries me is the Secondary but Lunatic I think said they were trying a different scheme, that'll be interesting to see if indeed true, hopefully no more 15 yard cushions to Receivers.

I think If he's healthy Blaine Gabbert is the best Quarterback in the big 12. He's going to New York at seasons end. I'm really excited for this offense I've been hearing TJ Moe's name for like 5 months now, I want to see how he looks, being a former Quarterback maybe they'll be some trick plays we'll get to see. Maybe we'll actually see them line up in the I-formation this year!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information