No announcement yet.

The 2010 Big XII Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have college football live on my tv waiting for whatever game is about to be shown. Lou Holtz said something along the lines of OU not wanting to play TCU again since they embarrassed us at home. That was in 2005, we played them again in 2008. I hate that idiot.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Ags play Okie State in a few weeks and that is my first taste of A&M football on TV this year. IT NEEDS TO BE SOONER.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        Ags play Okie State in a few weeks and that is my first taste of A&M football on TV this year. IT NEEDS TO BE SOONER.
        Aggies vs former Aggies. Jerrod Johnson should be fun to watch again this year.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by nrk View Post
          Aggies vs former Aggies. Jerrod Johnson should be fun to watch again this year.
          I am trying to hard to keep my hopes down. a true frosh at LT and a defense that is... well... crappy ought to either keep teams in games when we shouldnt be allowing it.

Comment

Who's the best Quarterback in the Conference? Jerrod Johnson or Blaine Gabbert? I'm going to make more of an effort to watch Johnson this season, I know a lot of people love him on this forum.

The Missouri vs Texas A&M game on October 16th should be fun to watch.

Comment

Only a few more hours now. I can't sleep I'm so excited.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                The Missouri vs Texas A&M game on October 16th should be fun to watch.
                I would wager that your defense is much better than ours.

Comment

So my genius friends set our fantasy football draft at 7:00 pm when the OU game starts at 6:00 pm. It's only Utah State but I really wanted to go damn it. They're honoring the 2000 National Championship team also :/
                  Last edited by nrk; 09-04-2010, 01:35 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Garrett Gilbert era starts in 1 hr 45 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I would wager that your defense is much better than ours.
                      Is Missouri's Defense better than anyones? It's a one man defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                        I'm definitely surprised Missouri is down by 10 going into halftime.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                          Yep, but that one man might be the best DE in the country. Smith is so much fun to watch.

Comment

• Chykie Brown is a scrub. Christian Scott with the big hit, next great Longhorn safety!

Comment

• Nice 2nd half by Missouri outscoring Illinois 20-0 and held Illinois to 85 total yards while also creating two takeaways.

Comment

• LOL what happened to Kansas.

hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information