2010 ACC Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
    Well, we have the best player in the country.
    Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post

4.5. Enough said.
    10characters

Comment

VT, UNC and Miami all have really good teams this year, don't see anyone in the Atlantic being that good. UNCs offense will hold them back from being elite. Miami gets both UNC and VT at home this year. That plus the 08 class are juniors now, the offense is going to be dominant and the defense is going to be the best it's been in a long time, can't see the Canes not winning the ACC this year. And Allen Bailey can't wait to rape your QBs. :)
      Last edited by draftguru151; 03-28-2010, 08:13 PM.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Miami is a team that is evolving, the defense suffered some losses but I believe it can maintain the level and overcome teams like VT.

A decent bowl should be considered this year, since our QB now but have experience.

Comment

BC's going to dominate the Atlantic this year as usual...The divisions are sooo imbalanced

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            VT, UNC and Miami all have really good teams this year, don't see anyone in the Atlantic being that good. UNCs offense will hold them back from being elite. Miami gets both UNC and VT at home this year. That plus the 08 class are juniors now, the offense is going to be dominant and the defense is going to be the best it's been in a long time, can't see the Canes not winning the ACC this year. And Allen Bailey can't wait to rape your QBs. :)
            This. The U.

Comment

4.5. Enough said.
              Is that Quinn? 6'5 260 runs a 4.5? That's pretty impressive. Tell me more.

Comment

I'm taking Virginia Tech and I'm sure they will be in the top 10 come preseason and deservedly so, also the unc hype machine is fail and all of these "sub 4.6's" for basically the entire lb corp and even a d-lineman or 2 are complete garbage, realitycheck's posts about unc are always fail and not only that i'm fairly sure he is what we in North Carolina call a "wal-heel" aka he didn't go to unc he is just a bandwagon fan who runs by the motto when they are good i love em and when people think they are gonna be good they are championshipz, fail

Comment

Darkhorse: Clemson!

I <3 Clemson. I think Florida St will probs make the ACC championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                    Well, we have the best player in the country.
                    Well, no, you don't.

Comment

Patrick Peterson? Never heard of.

I'm sorry, he didn't hear you

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                        Darkhorse: Clemson!

I <3 Clemson. I think Florida St will probs make the ACC championship game.
                        Disagree. I think they'll sorely miss CJ Spiller and his ability to manufacture yards on the offensive side of the ball.

ACC Championship Game:

BC vs. VT..Again.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Clemson's running game will be fine with Ellington and Harper, replacing him in the passing game and return game will be an issue though. If Parker doesn't play baseball I'm not sure they win over 8 games, if he leaves, Clemson will be very average. Atlantic is extremely average overall, but I think FSU wins it with 9 wins.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

I think BC is going to have a very good year this year, and if Herzy comes back it could be special. The OL is always good but I think it will be the best it has been in a few years this year, losing Tennant hurts but Castonzo and Claiborne are beasts and there is a ton of talented young lineman who are ready and waiting. Shinskie has looked good by all accounts, the guy is quite the story. He is older but he is a leader and his maturity will help the team, he has a good arm too. I think he will have a good year this year. Montel Harris will be a workhorse this year, the offense is going to be running the ball a lot. There are some question marks at receiver but when was the last time BC didn't have those, Gunnel was good but that was really it.

The DL is solid, Scafe is tough inside and there will be a good rotation going. Alex Albright is a senior, hopefully he has that huge year everyone has been waiting for. At LB, what can I say but Loook Kuechleyzzz. Dude is an animal. If Herzy does come back and put the pads on, that team will be playing with so much fire. That would be one of the greatest sports stories ever, and if he comes back as even a shadow of his old self that would be nothing short of a miracle. The secondary has some talent, Fletcher and Gause are a nice group of corners.

There would be nothing better than seeing Herzy put the pads on again, if he does than that would be the set up for a story book season. But the ACC is talented all around, it is just a question of which of the big schools finally steps up

Comment

Buzz on campus is that Marscovetra might be making a run at the QB position...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me too much, I think Shinskie could be good and he has the maturity thing down but he was away from the game a while. He can throw the ball, I don't know much about Marscovetra besides he is a lanky Jersey kid who was signed either this year or last.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information