No announcement yet.

Next Year's Pre-Season Top 25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd make USC # 1 now that they got Marc Tyler AND McJnight. Imagine if Claussen stayed in California though at USC

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

^ Missing a central PA school.

Comment

Originally posted by Finlayson56 View Post
        1.Michigan
        2.West Virgina
        3.USC
        4.Texas
        5.Louisville
        6.Ohio St.
        7.Wisconsin
        8.LSU
        9. Auburn
        10.Florida
        11.California
        12.Arkansas
        13. Oklahoma
        14. Wake Forest
        15. Notre Dame
        16. Bosie St.
        17. Virgina Tech
        18. Tennessee
        19. Boston College
        20. Florida State
        21. Hawaii
        22. Miami
        23. UCLA
        24. South Carolina
        25. Rutgers
        flordia state over miami...please

but atleast you gave the ACC some love

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          you put south florida twice...and i think texas is gonna be stocked more then LSU, i think its tough to put a team so high that is changing qb's, no matter how good the new one is supposed to be, if he's never played a dwn, i wouldnt put him so high

and WV at 11 is kinda ridiculous, they have as good a shot as anyone to win the NC next year if they beat rutgers
          /homer

You're wrong.

BTW, he led LSU to a win in the Peach Bowl against Miami.

He was also MVP of that game. Please do some research before you say he's never played a down.

Originally posted by Finlayson56 View Post
          1.Michigan
          2.West Virgina
          3.USC
          4.Texas
          5.Louisville
          6.Ohio St.
          7.Wisconsin
          8.LSU
          9. Auburn
          10.Florida
          11.California
          12.Arkansas
          13. Oklahoma
          14. Wake Forest
          15. Notre Dame
          16. Bosie St.
          17. Virgina Tech
          18. Tennessee
          19. Boston College
          20. Florida State
          21. Hawaii
          22. Miami
          23. UCLA
          24. South Carolina
          25. Rutgers
          LMAO LSU that low? Reasoning?
          Last edited by Acreboy; 03-18-2007, 12:02 AM.

Comment

if you dont have Vt in the top 15, you know nothing about college football.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Va. Tech is a top 10 (Maybe Top 5 when all is said and done) team this year. That defense will probably be 1st or 2nd in the nation again.

The two best looking teams next year are probably USC and LSU, which seems to be the case a lot recently. USC brings just about everyone back, and they're loaded on both sides of the ball.

LSU has some offensive questions, as we're starting a new QB (and more than likely rotating Ryan Perrilloux into games every now and then) and need to replace our top two receivers, but there is no question that this defense is one of the elite groups out there. The only player of consequence leaving is LaRon Landry.

As for Texas, I don't think they have the defense to win the Big XII. The defense was pretty lackluster last year with Michael Griffin and Aaron Ross, and now they're gone.

Comment

ok UF is losing a few guys. still i think we beat out LSU. if for no other reason tebow is going to be great. dont get me wrong im going to miss the era of leak but i think tebow will do nicely. point is i think 5 is a bit low especially with LSU over us

Comment

also i dont see USC or Michigan as top teams at the start of the season to get there is going to depend on their play in the early games

Comment

Originally posted by pirateboy View Post
                    also i dont see USC or Michigan as top teams at the start of the season to get there is going to depend on their play in the early games
                    There is no reason why USC shouldn't be the preseason #1.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

USC is easily the #1 team.

Number 2 is up in the air, but theres no way you can leave Southern Cal out of that top spot.

By the way, Florida lost way, way too much on both sides of the ball to win the SEC this coming year. In a few they'll be pretty scary, but I wouldn't expect more than 9-3, 10-2 at best. Good year, but not what UF fans are expecting I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by pirateboy View Post
                        hahahahahahahha have you ever watched college football ever? USC is returning a large majority of their starters minus WRs, and Michigan is returning basically its whole offense and still has a good D with what they are returning...USC is 99% definite the preseason #1 with Michigan prolly #2 or #3...#5 is definately not too low for Florida, the highest they will be is #4 and thats if they get lucky

Comment

the fact of the matter is that USC and Michigan both have alot of returning players who couldnt get it done last season. Are they suddenly going to have that little extra they didnt have last year? Maybe in your delusional dream world, but in the real world its not going to happen. Florida is losing a chunk of the secondary where they always have amazing depth same goes for DL. If you want to address the WR position. It seems almost every year they have someone new step up and become a leader there. So obviously the depth at that position is good as well. Florida might lose alot of players but the players stepping into those empty slots are just as qualified as those vacating them.

Comment

and by the way maybe putting yourself on the line for what you think is out these days. as i havent seen anyone yet make a statement that you wouldnt hear analist on espn saying as well. so obviously noone here really believes in putting themselves out there. its all safe picks here. you put yourself out there and you win some and you lose some, but dont be run of the mill. so im going to put myself out on a limb here and say regardless of the player loss in Florida im going to vocalize my faith in their depth and say Florida still wins the SEC this year. go ahead say what you want. plagiarize the paid analist. dont have faith in yourself or your own ideas or opinions.

Comment

Its commendable that you want to 'put yourself on the line,' but don't call someone delusional when you are lying to yourself.

USC is the preseason #1, based simply on the results of last season. They ended very impressively (not as much as Florida) and return the most talent from the previous season. Florida returns less talent and has to fill what is widely regarded as bigger holes. Tebow is going to ease the transition at QB (you can easily be a cynic and question how good of a passer he'll really be), but there are simply more unknowns at Michigan and Florida compared to USC.

Whether USC will run the table this year, on the other hand, is in doubt because they have a rough schedule, but don't call someone delusional because they have a firm grasp of reality to understand that USC is the number 1 team entering the season.

Comment

im loving this lack of rutgers. I mean some guys dont even them have them in the top 25! did ray rice just disappear? i mean, they lose 2 staring OL but replace them with a top recruit, and a younger brother(with more talent) Teel learned how to win in 1st year as starter and grew with his 2 freshman WR's in Britt and Brown. The biggest loses are Leonard and Harris. The D stays intact with its team D
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information