2010 SEC Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
    Now if we could only get our ex-Olineman head coach to teach our current Oline how to block.
    Can you repeat that in English, please? ;)

Your ex-offensive lineman head coach means... ya'll fired him? He played offensive line and became a head coach afterwards? He coached offensive line and then became a head coach? He was a head coach and coached the offensive line?

I is confused. :(
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      Can you repeat that in English, please? ;)

Your ex-offensive lineman head coach means... ya'll fired him? He played offensive line and became a head coach afterwards? He coached offensive line and then became a head coach? He was a head coach and coached the offensive line?

I is confused. :(
      Les Miles used to be an offensive lineman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Les Miles used to be an offensive lineman.
        Ohhhhhhhhh!

Thank ya kindly! You are quite the modern gentleman!
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co...sp?CID=1116030

Rivals breaks down the top 25 WRs in the country. That's not important. Here's what is.

11. Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina (6-4/237, Soph.)
          Are you serious? 237 pounds? He's enormous!

Comment

• It wasn't that difficult to understand. Pretty sure our ex head coach has no reason to coach our current oline. Just saying.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Alshon Jeffery is nightmarish. Dunno if he's that heavy, but still.

Glad to see Luke Stocker, DeAndre Brown, and Dwayne Harris get some love too.

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
              It wasn't that difficult to understand. Pretty sure our ex head coach has no reason to coach our current oline. Just saying.
              I've been up all night and I'm pretty much heavily medicated 24/7. I have slip ups every now and then. :P

Besides, I was just messin' with ya! Tried to convey that with all the smileys, but I guess I gotta work on that... :(
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                Alshon Jeffery is nightmarish. Dunno if he's that heavy, but still.

Glad to see Luke Stocker, DeAndre Brown, and Dwayne Harris get some love too.

I've been up all night and I'm pretty much heavily medicated 24/7. I have slip ups every now and then. :P

Besides, I was just messin' with ya! Tried to convey that with all the smileys, but I guess I gotta work on that... :(
                Figured that, that's why I was messing with you haha. I'm not that much of a dick haha. I'm on my phone so the smileys didn't show.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Not that it's really much of a surprise to anyone, but the SEC is apparently faster than the NFL.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/dayto...nt-870371.html

Joe Haden, what say you?

The NFL is fast, but the SEC might be a little bit faster sometimes
                  Congrats on having the fastest league in the world!
                  Last edited by Sniper; 08-22-2010, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• hahahah joe... funny guy.

other news, auburn got 2 highly rated JUCO OT this year and yet neither of them won the RT job. annnd auburn has been looking very minus their punting, thats about it. should be a good frickin season.

edit, also.. shaun kitchens 6-3 217 true freshman has been looking amazing at an h-back/wr role. and true freshman trovon reed has been the wildcat and first team slot receiver and lookin verrrry fast. sec fast ;)
                    Last edited by critesy; 08-22-2010, 07:09 PM.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Well, the NFL is saturated with a lot of big 10 players, so I can see why he'd feel that the SEC is faster sometimes.
                      Originally posted by SNIPER26
                      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Damn, the season has crept up on me. Gamecocks play next Thursday! wow. I'm so excited.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• You guys should be pretty good the next couple of years. That's a shame. With this rebuilding phase Tennessee could have used the South Carolina of old around.

At least there's still Vandy and Kentucky! ha
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• apparently powell and easley skipped the last two practices, but have returned as of today. supposedly both thought they deserved to be running with the 1st team and were having some attitude problems. both of the kids' high school coaches have talked with them and both say there's nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Hours after senior Mike Pouncey told the media the freshman class needs to “just shut their mouth and come play,” Ronald Powell and Dominique Easley didn’t come to play at all.

According to a source close to the team, the two freshmen were upset with the way the coaches came down on them during special teams practice Monday and didn’t show up for Tuesday’s practice, as a result.

According to the source, both players threatened to transfer, but nothing has come of that so far.

Powell, a five-star defensive end and the No. 1 recruit in the nation according to Rivals.com, and Easley, a five-star defensive tackle, are part of a freshman class that has drawn some criticism from some of the veteran players, such as Pouncey who said the entire freshman class is cocky.

Coach Urban Meyer told the media Monday that he is concerned with the freshmen’s attitude.

“You have 25 young players -- or whatever it is -- that think they’re going to dominate the way they did in high school, and they have no idea what’s about to hit them,” Meyer said.

Easley compared himself, Powell and fellow freshman defensive lineman Sharrif Floyd to the Miami Heat’s free-agent haul.

“Ronald Powell is Chris Bosh, Sharrif (Floyd) is Dwyane Wade and I’m LeBron (James),” Easley said at UF’s Media Day.

Quarterback John Brantley was the only member of the team to address the media Wednesday. He said he didn’t know if Powell and Easley missed practice Tuesday, but said the veterans and freshmen are getting along.

“We’ve been mixing in with them fine,” Brantley said. “They came in here, they’re trying to make an impact, and you can’t really ask for anything more.”

http://www.alligator.org/sports/foot...cc4c03286.html

Comment

• they're not transferring... floyd seems to be the only one with his head on straight right now, though.

also, i recently found out that rod "he hate me" smart and chris rainey are brothers

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information