http://blog.al.com/goldmine/2010/04/...leman_get.html

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
      Just goes to show how important it is to be healthy and stay physically active in that situation.

Comment

I'm saying....

Sat Sep. 4- Miami (OH) Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Sep. 11- USF Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Sep. 18- Tennessee(SEC) Knoxville, TN -- W

Sat Sep. 25- Kentucky(SEC) Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Oct. 2- Alabama(SEC) Tuscaloosa, AL -- L

Sat Oct. 9- LSU(SEC) Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Oct. 16- Mississippi State(SEC) Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Oct. 30- Georgia(SEC) Jacksonville, FL -- W

Sat Nov. 6- Vanderbilt(SEC) Nashville, TN -- W

Sat Nov. 13- South Carolina(SEC) Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Nov. 20- Appalachian State Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Nov. 27- Florida State Tallahassee, FL -- W

I'm sticking to this too

Comment

Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
          I'm saying....

Sat Sep. 4- Miami (OH) Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Sep. 11- USF Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Sep. 18- Tennessee(SEC) Knoxville, TN -- W

Sat Sep. 25- Kentucky(SEC) Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Oct. 2- Alabama(SEC) Tuscaloosa, AL -- L

Sat Oct. 9- LSU(SEC) Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Oct. 16- Mississippi State(SEC) Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Oct. 30- Georgia(SEC) Jacksonville, FL -- W

Sat Nov. 6- Vanderbilt(SEC) Nashville, TN -- W

Sat Nov. 13- South Carolina(SEC) Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Nov. 20- Appalachian State Gainesville, FL -- W

Sat Nov. 27- Florida State Tallahassee, FL -- W

I'm sticking to this too
          This is what I've been saying the whole time. Then rematch with Alabama in the SEC Title Game, but I won't predict that until it comes. If we look good enough, maybe we'd beat them the 2nd time around.

Comment

FSU and LSU might give you guys a game but otherwise I agree with that.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

SCAR will give Florida a game. Oh yes...they will.

Dont sleep on SCAR too much. 17 returning starters. A full season of Garcia, Jeffery, Gurley, and Saunders. A Lattimore addition. mmm. SCAR could do some damage and then only lost 24-14 against Florida last year. The East is still looking weak and we cant exactly dismiss the Tebow to Brantley/Burton transition...even though, Brantley will still probably be excellent, more than likely.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                SCAR will give Florida a game. Oh yes...they will.

Dont sleep on SCAR too much. 17 returning starters. A full season of Garcia, Jeffery, Gurley, and Saunders. A Lattimore addition. mmm. SCAR could do some damage and then only lost 24-14 against Florida last year. The East is still looking weak and we cant exactly dismiss the Tebow to Brantley/Burton transition...even though, Brantley will still probably be excellent, more than likely.
                SC's offensive line is pee wee status though

Comment

This year's Florida offense might be better than last year's. Certainly more explosive.

The defense? Nooot so much...

Comment

Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
                    SC's offensive line is pee wee status though
                    Oh they suck. But I'm holding out hope that some more seasoning, a new O-line coach...again. And some new additions will take care of that. It all hinges on the O-Line. They do have some fantastic talent at the skill positions.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

Vandy breathes!!! It will be interesting, i had hope last year before all the injuries. It'll be interesting to see how well the youngins come in and place. Warren Norman and Zac Stacy = Man Crush. I hope Wesley Tate(golden tates brother who i hear is fast as hell) gets some playing time. Loaded back field baby!! since we cant pass.... Larry Smith step up before Jordan Rodgers takes your spot. Thank god Adams is gone lol
                      The new and MUCH improved Green Bay Scat

I Bleed Black and Gold

Comment

16 DB Ikeem Means 6-0 204 So. some walk on is absolutely tearing it up in spring ball and many pick (players on the team) for him to win defensive mvp.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

i hate being canadian and not having espnu or espn360

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                            i feel very bad for you. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                              If you weren't Canadian, you would have never touched Jordan Eberle's ass. This is more important than ESPNU/360.

Comment

I watched Alabama's A-Day Game yesterday & was wowed by Marcel Dareus like everyone else...... 16 freaking sacks in 2 scrimmages!! He was all over the field for 4 qtrs. too, he has that nonstop motor. He flung 330-lb OT DJ Fluker aside like nothing, this guys has awesome upper body strength. Saban was miked in the 1st half & he was all over Fluker for stopping too soon on an MVP talent like Dareus.

Everybody wondered why TF they had a Heisman winner out there in an intrasquad game in pads getting hit at all -- I guess when you have over 91,000 paid admission show up for it, you trot out your A-Listers. Trent Richardson dropped his 1st catch, then compensated for it by catching a sideline pass fully extended after a dbl-pass from the back pgs of the playbook. They ran a lot out of the shotgun

Great QB depth behind McElroy with McCarron, the freshman from Mobile + Phillip Sims, a early Bama entry at age 17 from Roanoke, the +1-ranked QB in the country who broke most of Michael Vick's Virginia HS QB rcds. Sims showed incredible arm strength for a 17 yr old on his 1st pass through the outstretched arms of a rusher

Report on Hightower is that he's back to full speed, & Nico Johnson & Eryk Anders bring experience to the front 7 on defense, who all look to be OK -- Saban's top-ranked defensive recruits make it easy to reload from 8 lost starters. Anders, from Smithson Valley, TX btw was the player who sacked Gilbert to shut down the Horns 2nd half comeback & seal the win over Texas for the program's 13th national championship.

Weak link is the punter, a freshman who started poorly with 22-yarders. The kickoff guy is from South Lake Carroll in Texas, the same HS that gave us McElroy, with a very long leg -- they need to develop him into their PK to replace Tiffin, the overall kicking game & green OL needs to improve by degrees before September, they have to take on Penn St. at home on the 2nd game of the yr. circa 9/8.
                                Last edited by LizardState; 04-18-2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information