2010 SEC Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
    fun fact.. akiem hicks is now at the UofR (university of regina) which is where i live and is beasting canadian university football.
    Ha, interesting.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Damn.. I shoulda went to Simon Fraser University

Comment

• funny looking at the first couple pages of this thread reading back on things.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          Malzahn to Vandy. Can't believe he couldn't get a better offer, but I'm happy for Vandy fans.
          Woot, James Franklin!!! I really hope he can help our recruiting. Zac Stacy and Warren Norman on the field at the same time please!!!
          The new and MUCH improved Green Bay Scat

I Bleed Black and Gold

Comment

• http://blogs.clarionledger.com/um/20...-return-in-11/

Ole Miss defensive back Tony Grimes won’t be returning to the Rebels next season, a team spokesman confirmed today.

In a brief halftime visit with reporters, Nutt said Grimes’ departures “was in the best interest of everyone involved.” Not much other news from Nutt, who indicated that he hadn’t finalized anything in regard to his staff and didn’t offer a timeline for that, either. Nutt said Grimes was the only departure that has been formalized since Nov. 29, the last time he visited with reporters.

Comment

• http://www.metacafe.com/watch/570881...ly_undefeated/

rank video <333

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• http://georgia.247sports.com/Article...erty-Bowl-9354

Three Georgia players -- junior tailback Caleb King, sophomore offensive tackle A.J. Harmon and freshman defensive back Derek Owens – did not make the trip to Memphis and are ineligible for the Liberty Bowl because of academic reasons, UGA has confirmed.

Continued...

Comment

• That probably confirms the rumors that Caleb King is going to declare.

Comment

• So how much longer is UGA going to put up with Richt? Personally I'm hoping a couple more years at least.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Auburn fans: Has Roszell Gayden done anything? He went to my high school, so I'm just wondering.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                        Auburn fans: Has Roszell Gayden done anything? He went to my high school, so I'm just wondering.
                        he got hurt in spring and was hampered or else i think he would of won the starting rt job. he then left the team half way through the year i believe to go back home. basically transferring.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Report that Vols DC Justin Wilcox turns down Texas to remain with Tennessee.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Fresh from the Alabama slammer

the Tide laid on Michigan St. yesterday, here's the 2011 Crimson Tide schedule, never too early for next season:

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-11/s...l-schedule.php

The opener vs Kent St. is Nick Saban's alma mater in a checkbook game for the Golden Flashes.

The road this yr is considerably tougher, they have to go to the Nittany Valley for Penn St, @ Florida, @ both state of Mississippi games & @ Auburn. At least formidable LSU is at home as well as Tennessee & Arkansas at Bryant-Denny.

After the MSU walloping I think I can predict a preseason top 10 if not top 5 ranking, a new QB in McCarron & most of the OL new, Heisman Winner Ingram, Marcell Dareus, LB Deunta Hightower & Julio Jones 90% likely gone to the NFL but Richardson will be back along with rising stars LBs Courtney Upshaw (s/b Capitol One Bowl MVP) & Nico Johnson.

The talk in Tuscaloosa is all of incoming NG Jesse Williams from Western Arizona CC in Yuma, AZ, an all-everything Juco DT who would be expected to start anchoring the 3-4 defense but is still only verbally committed at this time.

A textbook excellent Saban secondary s/b back as well, arguably one ofthe fastest in the country, with soph CBs Dre Kirkpatrick & DeMarcus Milliner having a yr's starting experience, & ballhawk FS Robert Lester who tied for the national lead in INTs with 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                              This year's Florida offense might be better than last year's. Certainly more explosive.

The defense? Nooot so much...
                              I thought we might be better on O, too.

/SMH

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

• Originally posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
                                I thought we might be better on O, too.

/SMH
                                Wow what a fail of a prediction. Even though our pass rush was atrocious, the D was more of a bright spot. Then again, who could have predicted that Adazzio lives in a universe where Brantley is Tebow and some ****** receiver is Harvin. If we had re-tooled the offense, who knows what could have happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information