No announcement yet.

2010 SEC Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would insane, the West and East are already tough but that would make it ******* ridiculous. College Gameday would be at an SEC game every single week and about 25 of the first round picks in the draft would be SEC players if the SEC added those 4 Big 12 Schools. I kind of don't want Bama or Auburn to leave the West, but if it has to be done then whatever go for it. That would be so great to see those Big 12 schools come.

Comment

Just a thought, Will Hill doesn't seem to be much more than a ball-hawk(not that that's a bad thing). Does anyone think he could make any offensive appearances? I was watching some old tape on him and I think it would be pretty cool to see him in some packages.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

i hope to be posting in this thread in the near future :)

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
          i hope to be posting in this thread in the near future :)

why is that? tansferring? auburn? yes?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I think he's talking about West Virginia possibly joining the SEC if it expands, which'd be cool.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              I think he's talking about West Virginia possibly joining the SEC if it expands, which'd be cool.
              yep.......

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

They definitely will upgrade the SEC in football and basketball.

Comment

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...-leaving-bama/

Alabama QB Star Jackson is transferring.

Chop those scholarships, Nick. That oversigning's not going to take care of itself.

Comment

Can't wait until after this season so we can finally fire Les ******* Miles. I used to get so excited for the college season to start but now I dread it with that douche at the helm. Let's go for another 8 win season Les!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                      Can't wait until after this season so we can finally fire Les ******* Miles. I used to get so excited for the college season to start but now I dread it with that douche at the helm. Let's go for another 8 win season Les!
                      Who are you thinking would be a suitable replacement?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

Texas & Oklahoma would make more sense in the SEC than the Big 10, likewise West Virginia, those are all Southern > Midwestern states anyway. You would have to throw in TAMU & Oklahoma St.

I would prefer TCU & maybe Rice & Houston U. too but I'm just weird that way

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...-leaving-bama/

Alabama QB Star Jackson is transferring.

Chop those scholarships, Nick. That oversigning's not going to take care of itself.
                          Yeah he is, dropping down a division to Georgia St. so he won't have to sit a yr.

Bama is just too crowded with QBs. Saban was like he was at LSU, a QB recruiting magnet. When Sims did an early entry this spring & MaCarron looking so good in spring drills as McElroy's 2011 replacement that made Jackson a 4th stringer.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                            Who are you thinking would be a suitable replacement?
                            I have no idea who I would want to replace Les. I would have liked Tommy Tuberville but that's no longer an option. It's possibly we could give Billy Gonzales a shot as the next HC but that all depends on if we stay in house or not. I'd have to look more into it but as of now I'm not impressed with what the list of candidates could be.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

Yea, no clue on a replacement. But I'm pretty sure a middle school football coach could win with that talent. Idk much about Gonzales yet, so no comment on him. Tuberville would have been nice. Sure as hell better not be Chavis if we do stay in house.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

oh ****, auburn took a hit today. Fr RS RB Dontae Aycock 5-10 220 got dismissed from the team. he was probably going to start the year off backing up no.1 tailback mario fannin.

so now its up to fannin and dyer as the backs with omac being the speed/change of pace. if fannin or dyer get hurt AU might be hurtin for awhile.

laaank http://blog.al.com/auburnbeat/2010/0...man_rb_do.html

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information