No announcement yet.

2010 SEC Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Russell Sheppard ever end up being the full time starter at QB for LSU?

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      Will Russell Sheppard ever end up being the full time starter at QB for LSU?
      No, he's making the transition to WR and will be our slot receiver this year. That's also why we recruited Zach Lee, who is our QB of the future.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        No, he's making the transition to WR and will be our slot receiver this year. That's also why we recruited Zach Lee, who is our QB of the future.
        That's what I thought. There was some talk early last season that he would be used as a Wildcat/RB while Jefferson was still around and he would eventually move to QB. But I don't think he even attempted a pass all year so I assumed playing QB wasn't in his future. I wonder if he's now wishing he would have gone somewhere where they would have let him play QB.

Comment

He seems pretty content on playing WR. He obviously knows his future in college/NFL is at WR and not at QB. With his skillset he'll prove to be the best slot WR in the nation.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
            With his skillset he'll prove to be the best slot WR in the nation.
            Easy there, tiger.

Comment

Anyone else enjoying the conference arms race so far?

*grabs popcorn*

:)
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I think once the Big 11 and Pac 10 expand, the SEC will have no choice but to join them. If I were Slive, These would probably be my first choices.........

With back-up plans being.....

Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

just heard some early rumours with southern miss and wvu.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                    just heard some early rumours with southern miss and wvu.
                    craptacular. I really don't see why the SEC would want West Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                      craptacular. I really don't see why the SEC would want West Virginia
                      They're a perfect fit academically.

Comment

and does southern miss really add.. anything? except defending deandre brown.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I'm not saying we should expand, since I think we'd be able to compete with the two presumable "super conferences" anyway, but I wonder if we did if we'd change from an East/West setup to a North/South setup. Cause all the prospective teams we'd bring in, unless Texas A&M decides to part ways with Texas and join the SEC, which'd throw a humongous wrench in the new Pac 10's plans, will be from the ACC/Big East, so geographically they're all eastern locations.

Adding Southern Miss would be weakening the conference, and I think 3 teams from Mississippi wouldn't be of any benefit. I'd prefer VaTech over WVU. FSU and Miami are the only expansion musts.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                            a North/South setup.
                            The North wins. Haven't you Southerners learned anything?

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              I'm not saying we should expand, since I think we'd be able to compete with the two presumable "super conferences" anyway, but I wonder if we did if we'd change from an East/West setup to a North/South setup. Cause all the prospective teams we'd bring in, unless Texas A&M decides to part ways with Texas and join the SEC, which'd throw a humongous wrench in the new Pac 10's plans, will be from the ACC/Big East, so geographically they're all eastern locations.

Adding Southern Miss would be weakening the conference, and I think 3 teams from Mississippi wouldn't be of any benefit. I'd prefer VaTech over WVU. FSU and Miami are the only expansion musts.
                              Not financially, which is why the SEC will eventually expand

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                The North wins. Haven't you Southerners learned anything?
                                Regards,

Robert E. Lee AND Martin Luther King day in Mississippi

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information