No announcement yet.

2010 SEC Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys, I can't read your posts cause I have a recent BCS National Championship trophy in my eye.

I'd just use my other eye, but it turns out another one is blocking that one too!

Don't ya'll just hate when that hap...nevermind...
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      Sorry guys, I can't read your posts cause I have a recent BCS National Championship trophy in my eye.

I'd just use my other eye, but it turns out another one is blocking that one too!

Don't ya'll just hate when that hap...nevermind...
      Jim Tressel has a crystal football

Let me know when Derek Dooley gets one

Comment

gene chizik is gettin one this year. fact... :roll:

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
          gene chizik is gettin one this year. fact... :roll:
          Maybe USC will mail you your trophy tomorrow

The athletes may be from down there, but the best coaches come from Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
            Maybe USC will mail you your trophy tomorrow

The athletes may be from down there, but the best coaches come from Ohio
            haha i hope so, although i heard that its just going to schollies and bowl eligibility taken away the accolades can stay.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

YOU don't have ****. I know everyone's related down there so you all root for each other, but to root for your rival and to acknowledge their national championship as your own is pathetic and disgusting.

You don't even have a recent Heisman.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                Jim Tressel has a crystal football

Let me know when Derek Dooley gets one
                Fulmer did too, and he was canned because he wasn't good enough to keep UT competitive in the SEC. Besides, this is conference vs conference. Not team vs team. Wonder Woman remains queen of deflection!

But you guys know I was juuuuust kidding, and don't worry - If ya'll don't win a National Championship any time soon, ya'll can just do like Bama and just make up a half a dozen fake ones, randomly slip them into your gameday programs, and hope nobody notices. :D
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Fulmer did too, and he was canned because he wasn't good enough to keep UT competitive in the SEC. Besides, this is conference vs conference. Not team vs team. Wonder Woman remains queen of deflection!

But you guys know I was juuuuust kidding, and don't worry - If ya'll don't win a National Championship any time soon, ya'll can just do like Bama and just make up a half a dozen fake ones, randomly slip them into your gameday programs, and hope nobody notices. :D
                  lol

I have no problem admitting the SEC is the superior conference in football and it's literally because of a single position, but the Big Ten wins when it comes to money and when it comes to stuff like right now, that's what drives conference moves and getting a team like Nebraska only makes the conference better.

I think the SEC should do everything in their power to get Miami and Florida State.

Either way, Ohio is still the cradle of coaching :)
                  Last edited by wonderbredd24; 06-09-2010, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    YOU don't have ****. I know everyone's related down there so you all root for each other, but to root for your rival and to acknowledge their national championship as your own is pathetic and disgusting.

You don't even have a recent Heisman.
                    And I care how? Michigan hasn't done much of anything recently, so what suddenly gives you the nerve to come into the SEC Thread and troll?

You can get your frustration out with your petty comments. Get it out of your system. Just remember that you found your way into this thread, and that you were the one to start with the shot at academics and confederate BS. I post some scoreboard pictures, and all you can do is insult me? Yeah, and I'm the one that's "pathetic and disgusting."

Go back to your Big 10 thread, or stay here and deliver another easily coerced, asterisk ridden comeback. At least wonderbredd24 is making points about the money aspect. All you're good for is making redneck jokes and failing to maintain composure.

PS. My team does have ****. Thanks for reminding me and everyone else that my favorite college team has contributed to the SEC winning half of the total BCS National Championships so far. Lol, as if I had to hide behind the other teams in the SEC, although I'm pretty damn proud of my favorite team being in the most dominant football conference in America right now. That must be what you're mistakingly comprehending as me rooting for rival teams or taking their pride as my own, when all it is is my own personal sense of satisfaction and paying respect towards the other teams that make our league the best. You don't like it? We know. It's an easy ploy to get under the skin of fans of other conferences. And the fact that some of ya'll STILL get worked up over it makes it so much more gratifying.

So basically, kiss my ass Sniper. It's our thread and we'll do what we want. :)

(None of this trash talk is aimed towards you, btw, WB24. You're no troll.)
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      And I care how? Michigan hasn't done much of anything recently, so what suddenly gives you the nerve to come into the SEC Thread and troll?
                      Hardly trolling. I post in this thread more often than you do, so blow me.

Go back to your Big 10 thread, or stay here and deliver another easily coerced, asterisk ridden comeback. At least wonderbredd24 is making points about the money aspect. All you're good for is making redneck jokes and failing to maintain composure.
                      Yep, that's the only thing I ever do.

We know. It's an easy ploy to get under the skin of fans of other conferences. And the fact that some of ya'll STILL get worked up over it makes it so much more gratifying.
                      Because it's ******* moronic. Do you see Michigan fans root for Ohio State? USC for UCLA? Texas for Oklahoma? No. You dumb ***** are the only ones that see nothing wrong with rooting for your rival.

So basically, kiss my ass Sniper. It's our thread and we'll do what we want. :)
                      So basically, blow me, TH. It's not "your" thread just like UF, LSU, and 'Bama's NCs aren't "yours either. If I want to post in here, I will. Thanks. Go suck a ****. Better yet, read a ******* book and get educated...if you're capable, that is.
                      Last edited by Sniper; 06-09-2010, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• I could see the SEC adding a Sun Belt team within the next decade.

I'm talking about MTSU.

Comment

• eh... I'm definitley not the norm, but I am rooting for Michigan to stop sucking. It's boring and hurts the conference.

Drilling Michigan like last year where it was over when Cameron Heyward got that TD from Forcier in the 1st quarter is boring... need more games like we had when people were rooting for the National Title to be Ohio State-Michigan

Don't get me wrong... I'm loving the 6 straight OSU wins over Michigan and look forward to a 7th, but it's like beating up a child right now.

I have absolutely no problem with conference pride

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                            I could see the SEC adding a Sun Belt team within the next decade.

I'm talking about MTSU.
                            What does MTSU do for the SEC?

The SEC is the best conference in football... why would it want one of these mid major teams? They can grab far better teams from the Big East and ACC that increase revenue, create more inroads for recruiting, and add to their competitive advantage.

I don't see how teams like MTSU, Southern Miss, or even West Virginia do any of those things when there are teams like Miami, Florida State, Clemson, Virginia Tech, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                              I have absolutely no problem with conference pride
                              Me neither. You wouldn't root for UM in the national title game, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                Me neither. You wouldn't root for UM in the national title game, though.
                                Very difficult proposition I guess...

If it was against an SEC team, I wouldn't hate it if Michigan won. I'll put it that way.

Any other conference, Michigan can suck it, but outside of the National Title, I root for Michigan in bowl season even in the Rose Bowl

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information