2010 SEC Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/i...-in-apr-scores

Vandy killin' it. Ole Miss? Not so much. Auburn and Arkansas better watch it, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
      gene chizik is gettin one this year. fact... :roll:
      and then you woke up.

seriously though i hear SEC REALLY wants A&M.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Me neither. You wouldn't root for UM in the national title game, though.
        maybe it's a conference thing but i hate Auburn more than any team ever and i'd root for them in a NC game over any other team.

whatever makes the conference look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by XLIV View Post
          maybe it's a conference thing but i hate Auburn more than any team ever and i'd root for them in a NC game over any other team.

whatever makes the conference look good.
          Case, meet point. Have you guys been introduced?

Comment

and then you woke up.

seriously though i hear SEC REALLY wants A&M.
            If the SEC wants into Texas, why not just go after TCU? It's sitting there in Fort Worth as opposed to Killeen and it's doing really well while A&M has been mediocre.

And it shouldn't be too difficult to get some games into the new Dallas stadium and who knows, the SEC Title game could end up there since Jerry is an Arkansas guy

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
              If the SEC wants into Texas, why not just go after TCU? It's sitting there in Fort Worth as opposed to Killeen and it's doing really well while A&M has been mediocre.
              TCU would struggle to break even in the SEC.

Comment

TCU would struggle to break even in the SEC.
                I don't doubt it, but would A&M do better? I doubt it. But Dallas/Fort Worth beats the hell out of Killeen.

Comment

Case, meet point. Have you guys been introduced?
                  maybe i missed it but you pulled for tOSU over LSU in '07?

Comment

maybe i missed it but you pulled for tOSU over LSU in '07?
                    Link please?

Comment

• Not criticizing anyone, but I too cannot fathom the conference pride that fans of SEC teams. I just don't get the big deal. Sure, I would love to see the entire Big Ten playing well but it would kill me if other teams in the conference were winning national championships. If someone told me that they could make it where Ohio State and Michigan State never win a national championship again, however no other Big Ten team (aside from Michigan, I would never sacrifice a potential U-M championship) would ever win one either; I'd be all over that.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                        Not criticizing anyone, but I too cannot fathom the conference pride that fans of SEC teams. I just don't get the big deal. Sure, I would love to see the entire Big Ten playing well but it would kill me if other teams in the conference were winning national championships. If someone told me that they could make it where Ohio State and Michigan State never win a national championship again, however no other Big Ten team (aside from Michigan, I would never sacrifice a potential U-M championship) would ever win one either; I'd be all over that.
                        Michigan State will never win a national championship again.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          Not criticizing anyone, but I too cannot fathom the conference pride that fans of SEC teams. I just don't get the big deal. Sure, I would love to see the entire Big Ten playing well but it would kill me if other teams in the conference were winning national championships. If someone told me that they could make it where Ohio State and Michigan State never win a national championship again, however no other Big Ten team (aside from Michigan, I would never sacrifice a potential U-M championship) would ever win one either; I'd be all over that.
                          hahaha

Yea... I'm anything but typical in this rivalry. This is definitely more along the norm

Comment

Michigan State will never win a national championship again.
                            Poor Sparty... they have nice uni's at least

Comment

Link please?
                              why link when i'm asking you a question?

Comment

why link when i'm asking you a question?
                                I didn't root for OSU. That was a horribly-worded question.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information