No announcement yet.

2004 USC Trojans Vs. 2001 Miami Hurricanes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did I even remotely suggest that?

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
      So stats are the end to all means ?...are you seriously suggesting that ?
      I think Draftguru was just stating that being a good Pro QB has nothing to do being a good College QB.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNlVvkcq8sQ

01 Miami was stacked. 42.6-9.75 average score of their games against 6 top 25 teams, which 5 of them they played to end the season in a row. They killed FL. ST. at home where they had won something like 37 straight. This is prob the best college football team ever, they had the attitude and everything, they were not going to be beat, their close games were not even ever that close. 16 of the players on this team were drafted in the 1st round eventually, that has never happened, and may never happen again. Another impressive record, set the NCAA record for largest margin of victory against consecutive ranked opponents 124-7 (Syracuse/Wash). Those two hits by Vilma in the 4th Quarter of the National Championship game just put an excellent cap to the season and was what that team was all about.

Comment

• It's Miami and I don't think its a contest.

USC at its best was ALMOST as talented, but nowhere near as tough, mean, and athletic as Miami.

Comment

• severe punishment u r wrong to question against the 2001 miami team how about u and usc go get a new coach and win a national championship in the first year i bet u ur usc team can do that wow yu must have never seen ken dorsey play he used to take over games in less than a minute and u say matt leinart is better when he tkes freekin 3 minutes to take over a game and also dont think 2004 usc is the best because u know what the only reason why u won ur national championship by a huge margin of points is because adrian peterson went down with an injury in that game in the 1st quarter and dont say it doesnt matter about an injury because u know what teams that are gonna win a game and lose a star player have to get it together ur lucky that you didnt lose leinart bush and ur stupid 2004 usc defense.

kellen winslow: WE DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT THIS U.

i dont think usc had a great player who can hype up his teamates dont say reggie bush because he did not say anything like that in a game

So why dont u just admit ur some little kid who has started watching football 3 years ago and does not even know anything about football
            the only team that can beat the 2001 miami team is no one and just wait u little brady quinn fan because the U will be back for the 6th title very soon

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geomar View Post
              severe punishment u r wrong to question against the 2001 miami team how about u and usc go get a new coach and win a national championship in the first year i bet u ur usc team can do that wow yu must have never seen ken dorsey play he used to take over games in less than a minute and u say matt leinart is better when he tkes freekin 3 minutes to take over a game and also dont think 2004 usc is the best because u know what the only reason why u won ur national championship by a huge margin of points is because adrian peterson went down with an injury in that game in the 1st quarter and dont say it doesnt matter about an injury because u know what teams that are gonna win a game and lose a star player have to get it together ur lucky that you didnt lose leinart bush and ur stupid 2004 usc defense.

kellen winslow: WE DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT THIS U.

i dont think usc had a great player who can hype up his teamates dont say reggie bush because he did not say anything like that in a game

So why dont u just admit ur some little kid who has started watching football 3 years ago and does not even know anything about football
              the only team that can beat the 2001 miami team is no one and just wait u little brady quinn fan because the U will be back for the 6th title very soon
              dude your retarted, if your gonna say somethin at least have it be right. Adrian Peterson did not go down with an injury in that game man, he played the whole game and USC handed it to him all game. OU thought they were hot **** going into that game and came out a bunch of girls. USC handed it too them that year and it was a very dominate performance. Ill say it again the think the Miami team would win, but get your facts straght man

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information