No announcement yet.

Spring Football is here!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i believe in teel(i kind of have to, his cousin is my very good friend!) he will be a junior now with starting experience(and winning). britt and brown, now sophs, will be real weapons. I'm concerned about losing both TE's(mainly Harris) Overall a young team, and got Davis, which was HUGE. I have a good feeling though :)
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

why dont u have moody on there elway? and what are you predicting for stafon johnson?
      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Michigan will be missing 3 starters for spring and possibly the whole year.

There are also several other starters sitting out most of the time. Going to be a pretty interesting year.

Comment

Originally posted by volman88 View Post
          erik ainge tore his meniscus
          Did that happen in the Bowl game?

Comment

Rumor has it around OSU camp that very talented DE Lawrence Wilson will move inside next to Todd Denlinger, and Rob Rose will star opposite of Gholston.

If that's true, I don't think there is a better defensive line in college football next year. Gholston gets the hype, but Rose is going to be the better player, and not to mention Lawrence Wilson is a very talented defensive end as well.

Malcolm Jenkins is the best corner in college football IMO, but we NEED Anderson Russel to come back 100% from his torn acl.

Biggest spring questions for OSU? Obviously quarterback, but I'm not quite sure about the interior offensive line. Steve Rehring supposedly was out of shape, and we need to add in 3 new guys on the interior if he doesn't cut it.

Brian Robiskie has really stepped out and will have a huge year next year. Ted Ginn was a physical freak, and Gonzo was a great route runner, but Robiskie is the tall "pure" receiver that neither of these guys were. Ray Small will play the role of Ted Ginn's explosiveness, and Brian Hartline will play the slot role like Gonzo did, except he's about 2-3 inches taller.

Based on the reports I've heard about the qb position, it's pretty even across the Board. This is coming from someone who is a bit of an insider to the program-

Rob Schoenhoft struggles throwing on the run, but has the strongest arm on the team. If it were pure deep-ball type offense, he'd be the pick.

Todd Boekmann is the most refined and more accurate than Shoenhoft, but doesn't quite have his arm strength, and isn't quite as athletic. He's alike to Craig Krenzel with a stronger arm, but sometimes struggles under pressure.

Antonio Henton has the most upside of all three, but needs to be more experienced at watching film and reading defense. This'll come with more experience. Most athletic and best playmaker on the team.

My take? Henton and Boekmann will start off getting a 2 game tryout at the position and the best of the two will take the job. I think Henton will take the job because we can run the same offense as last year, and he has more upside long-run as opposed to Boekmann or Shoenhoft.
            Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Mark Sanchez has been suffering from ailing back pains. It looks like this could be a serious problem.

Comment

Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
                Did that happen in the Bowl game?
                No I think it happened in spring practice, but I'm not posetive.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
                  why dont u have moody on there elway? and what are you predicting for stafon johnson?
                  i heard a rumor that he's going to transfer, im not sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    i heard a rumor that he's going to transfer, im not sure though.

Yeah I have the transfer rumors with Staphon as well. And im not a big fan of Moody either. I didn't mean to leave him out of that post, (I forgot about him actually) but if he can hold on to the ball and get stronger he'll be a star.

Comment

Terry Hoeppner appears to have cancer again.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

I went to USC's first Spring Practice today.

What stuck out was how big WR #9 David Ausberry was. I see him as another Mike Williams but slightly bigger who will be hard for Pac 10 DBs to tackle. Seems to have pretty good speed too.

Vidal Hazelton also looked good. He has a Keyshawn Johnson type of build.

Basically, USC's receivers are going to be HUGE the next couple of years.

Finally, the trio of Rivers/Maualuga/Cushing (who's slimmed down) look ready and intimidating. They are almost like men amongst boys compared to the backup LB's, who are big in their own right.

Comment

which running back looked to be used in the starting line up?
                          Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by volman88 View Post
                            erik ainge tore his meniscus
                            Just read that he will be back in 6 weeks at the most.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

We found a kid to start at corner. Plus he can takle a tennessee wideout. He could be special. *stares at Syd'Quan*

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
                              Originally posted by DLS42
                              Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
                                which running back looked to be used in the starting line up?
                                I was at SC's practice as well. C.J. Gable lit it up, and may lock up the starting spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information