No announcement yet.

Which will be the next program to make the BCS championship game, and when?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

619, Apriori, Malaka, Todd Bertuzzi, critsey, and myself would like to say...

High Fives all around mates! Screw you Boise! Whoooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Good find.

I voted for da Penn State. :(

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
        This is why I voted Penn State. Oregon is also in a very similar situation. The quality of the teams in the Pac-10 has gone down in the last couple years. We don't know if USC will be able to maintain their level without Carroll. If they stay ahead of USC for another year or two, they have a legitimate shot at making the NC.
        Do I get at least half a high five? Maybe just a first bump. Looking back I don't know why I voted for PSU over Oregon. I seemed to be pretty high on Oregon there. It's odd that I voted PSU considering at no point over the past two years have I ever thought Penn State was better than Oregon. I blame BF51. He can be very persuasive ;)

I wasn't around in May or at least not that much. So was it wrong I just voted Auburn a minute ago to make myself look right? Unethical maybe, but I am awesome!

I was a game away from being right. Sorry, Horned Frogs.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Originally posted by critesy View Post
              this year is auburns if they can get it right.
              -4 senior o lineman
              -dual threat in gus malzahns offense. (huge)
              -depth on the defense (which costed them majority of losses last year)
              -whole coaching staff coming back.

they were a couple shady calls away from beating bama last year. im highly conifident in them this year... next year is totally different.
              yeah im pretty good. high fives all around.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

I knew I should've said Oregon. Certainly wouldn't have said Auburn. Never thought I'd see the day when they play for anything beyond upgrading from single-ply toilet paper to double-ply to decorate Toomer's Corner.

Roll Tide. ;^)

Debug Information