Two year post-season ban for USC Trojans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Glad the NCAA just picks and chooses who to screw over.
    thats sad if you believe what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
      loss of a NC and granted to AU :D ????
      wow you'd really want one like that?

Comment

HAhahahahhaha. Oh how they have fallen. Kiffen probably regrets taking this job now. But then again with his ego, he is gonna think in 2 years i'm turn this baby into a power machine again.

Comment

Originally posted by XLIV View Post
          wow you'd really want one like that?
          They'll probably "claim" it anyways. That is, if the NCAA goes as far as erasing USC's '04 championship.

It should've been USC vs Auburn in that game anyway, but hindsight is 20/20.

I agree though that it shouldn't be redacted and given to Auburn, or even Oklahoma who was the other participant in the actual game. Wipe it away if they choose to, but I don't like the NCAA/BCS retroactively awarding a National Championship. Unless if Auburn was a co-champion, but I don't think they were (just going on memory, and could very well be wrong on that).
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
            HAhahahahhaha. Kiffen probably regrets taking this job now.
            You are smoking crack if you think Kiffin regrets taking a baby sitting job that pays him 4M/year.

Comment

F***!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, Matt Barkley does not deserve this... He was gonna win the next three National Championships and Heisman or two!

With Masoli being a dumbass and now this, PERFECT time for Cal and/or Udub to take over and make a run fro the championship.

Also a loss of 20 scholarships?? It's an 85 man roster... the USC era is officially over..
              Last edited by soybean; 06-10-2010, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                Hahahahaha

I guess thats just karma for Lane
                Yes you lost your head coach and we lost scholarships post season berth. And sanctions that trickle down to the entire athletic department. I'm sure the swimming team and baseball teams as well as gymnastics and waterpolo really deserved getting punished for reggie bush.

Im sure the faitful student body as well as the die hard fans deserved this.

Not to mention the loss of scholarships, and essentially money will make it possibly another decade before SC is back on top.

But yeah! Karma! take that Lane! [/sarcasm]

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  F***!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, Matt Barkley does not deserve this... He was gonna win the next three National Championships and Heisman or two!

With Masoli being a dumbass and now this, PERFECT time for Cal and/or Udub to take over and make a run fro the championship.

Also a loss of 20 scholarships?? It's an 85 man roster... the USC era is officially over..
                  It's not like they're losing 20 in one year. I'm sure it's spread out over at least 4 or 5 years.

I don't have anything against USC, but I won't be shedding any tears for them.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    It's not like they're losing 20 in one year. I'm sure it's spread out over at least 4 or 5 years.

I don't have anything against USC, but I won't be shedding any tears for them.
                    I think it just sucks how one guy (or two if you wanna include OJ mayo) can affectively ruin not only the football program but the other athletic programs as well. The sanctions are not only against the football program but against the whole athletic department.

Regardless if you feel this is just or not, I would feel bad for any school that is a recipient of such a penalty.

Comment

Sounds like you need to contact the athletics department and give them hell for not keeping a close eye on things.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

As a son of the city of Dallas, those of you calling this harsh have no perspective. Unless it's the death penalty, piss off.

Comment

yea this is nothing, Alabama got something similar a few years back and just won the NC so it won't hurt USC too bad

imo this is actually kind of soft. Indiana basketball got daggered way worse for less cheating

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                            As a son of the city of Dallas, those of you calling this harsh have no perspective. Unless it's the death penalty, piss off.
                            agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                              Yea, because cheating shouldn't be punished...
                              Oh please, rewarding the best athletes the college had is hardly cheating.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Oh please, rewarding the best athletes the college had is hardly cheating.
                                Or it's the textbook definition of it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information