This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    Yeah that doesn't make any sense at all. If Notre Dame is going to join a conference for football it will be the Big Ten.

I also think that unless the Big Ten can get Notre Dame or Texas that they will hold at 12.
    This wouldn't surprise me either. The Big Ten has the power and they know it... with this whole thing with Missouri going the complete opposite way, Jim Delaney seems to be holding out for the best.

Comment

• i actually left off Texas A&M so just put them in the SEC then GT in the ACC and its the same

Comment

• Originally posted by XLIV View Post
        I WANT THIS SHIRT.

As one of two Aggies on this forum, I can't wait till we join the SEC. I really wish UT would follow, same with OU and Okie State. Tech looks to be an odd man out but... well... I dont think UT/TAMU cares.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          my prediction :D

SEC - Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Miami, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech
          not only is that the most unlikely of all to happen, it's just plain not going to happen. SEC wants NO ACC teams as of now and Virginia Tech would not leave UVA from what i'm hearing.

would love it to happen though.

Comment

• http://aggiestothesec.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              I WANT THIS SHIRT.

As one of two Aggies on this forum, I can't wait till we join the SEC. I really wish UT would follow, same with OU and Okie State. Tech looks to be an odd man out but... well... I dont think UT/TAMU cares.

*cough*secemblemonrightsideofhischest*cough*
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Just heard some rich Memphis Alumni Called into all the BCS confrences and said he would pay a $100 million a year to have memphis in a BCS confrence......

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Go Cowboys View Post
                  Just heard some rich Memphis Alumni Called into all the BCS confrences and said he would pay a $100 million a year to have memphis in a BCS confrence......
                  Only BCS conference I can see Memphis going to is the Big East.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• The MWC should invite Texas Tech. The offensive numbers in the conference would be nuts!

Comment

• Seeing conflicted reports. Orangebloods saying Big 12 will stick as a 10 team league, ESPN saying the move to Pac-10 is eminent.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                        Seeing conflicted reports. Orangebloods saying Big 12 will stick as a 10 team league, ESPN saying the move to Pac-10 is eminent.
                        If you're a Big XII team not named Oklahoma or Texas, why would you want to stay in the Big XII if you can go to the PAC-10? You are being bent over on the current TV deal. It's the entire reason Colorado and Nebraska left and why Missouri wants out so badly.

Comment

• So if the Big 12 stays at 10 teams, what do they do about divisions/championship game?

They would pretty much have to move to a 9 game conference schedule, so divisions would be kinda pointless. They could still have the top 2 teams rematch for a championship, but is there a rule you have to have 12 teams to have a championship game?

Losing the championship game would really hurt the Big 12 in that the Big XI is gaining one and it's really what has separated a Big 12 champion from others in the past. Others meaning non-SEC teams vying for a spot in the NCG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                            Seeing conflicted reports. Orangebloods saying Big 12 will stick as a 10 team league, ESPN saying the move to Pac-10 is eminent.
                            ESPN though saying it was imminent changed their stance on ESPN Dallas they are saying Texas A&M is backing away from SEC, also said Texas was standoff ish and saying the TV deal will in fact bring a Big 12 Network

I have heard they plan to invite two C-USA teams but not sure who

Comment

• They Just had a Breaking News Report on Sports Center saying that Texas will be staying in the Big 12.

Comment

• Well that is all according to "sources." Let's just wait until tomorrow for some official word.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information