X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conference Expansion Explained in MS Paint

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...ux-in-MS-Paint

Comment

the sec might want to expand after all this, but I don't really see florida state and miami going there. they would basically be committing prestige suicide by going to that conference where they'd be like 4th, 5th, or 6th every year instead of being clearly the top 2 talented teams in the ACC.

Comment

Originally posted by XLIV View Post
        Conference Expansion Explained in MS Paint

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...ux-in-MS-Paint
        I liked the depiction of Notre Dame.
        I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          the sec might want to expand after all this, but I don't really see florida state and miami going there. they would basically be committing prestige suicide by going to that conference where they'd be like 4th, 5th, or 6th every year instead of being clearly the top 2 talented teams in the ACC.
          Their prestige has taken a hit by the ACC becoming so mediocre in recent years anyway and even if they become dominant, it just won't carry the same weight.

When either programs gets going, they can be just as competitive as any other team in the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
            I'd think only Alabama,Florida, and LSU would clearly have more talent. Miami has the athletes and the rich recruiting base. I think they could compete in the SEC right now.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
              I'd think only Alabama,Florida, and LSU would clearly have more talent. Miami has the athletes and the rich recruiting base. I think they could compete in the SEC right now.
              It is a possibility but I don't see it... you are forgetting Georgia, UT, and Auburn had one of the best recruiting classes too. Miami still can recruit good but not as good as they used to.
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                It is a possibility but I don't see it... you are forgetting Georgia, UT, and Auburn had one of the best recruiting classes too. Miami still can recruit good but not as good as they used to.
                That's just silly. There are always ebbs and flows in recruiting by schools. It wasn't that long ago that Florida was the weakest of the 3 Florida schools. Now it's on top. Miami will get back on top at some point as will Florida State. It's just how it goes. Typically, there are 2 good Florida schools at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                  That's just silly. There are always ebbs and flows in recruiting by schools. It wasn't that long ago that Florida was the weakest of the 3 Florida schools. Now it's on top. Miami will get back on top at some point as will Florida State. It's just how it goes. Typically, there are 2 good Florida schools at a time.
                  I mean I guess......................... but the majority of the recruits in Florida will be signing with UF if they keep winning championships, as well as LSU. Alot of them will be going to Bama to seeing as the Saban era here seems like it will be going on for at least another 3 years barring departure for the NFL or something. FSU and Miami will get recruits but I doubt you see them as a top class real soon.

:D
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                  Coples is that dude.
                  Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                    I mean I guess......................... but the majority of the recruits in Florida will be signing with UF if they keep winning championships, as well as LSU. Alot of them will be going to Bama to seeing as the Saban era here seems like it will be going on for at least another 3 years barring departure for the NFL or something. FSU and Miami will get recruits but I doubt you see them as a top class real soon.

:D
                    Obviously it remains to be seen what happens to the players, but FSU's class was ranked 6th by ESPN last year for whatever that's worth and this year's class is currently 6th ahead of Florida, which is 7th. Much can change, but Jimbo Fisher seems to be doing pretty well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Championship game only probably. I guess the winner would go to BCS Championship game while the loser probably goes to Rose Bowl.
                      Not necessarily.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• lmfao to the ms paint

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• if the MWC adds KU, MU and KSU, like it's being reported, then the MWC would deserve an automatic BCS bid. They can have the Big XIIs old auto-bid.
                          Boise St would be the biggest beneficiary. They would have a better schedule and an automatic bid into the BCS.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
                            if the MWC adds KU, MU and KSU, like it's being reported, then the MWC would deserve an automatic BCS bid. They can have the Big XIIs old auto-bid.
                            Boise St would be the biggest beneficiary. They would have a better schedule and an automatic bid into the BCS.
                            They should get the automatic bid anyway, regardless of adding anyone other than Boise State

Comment

• Star-Telegram reports TCU lobbying to keep Baylor out of MWC

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Chip Brown of OrangBloods.com and ESPN Radio is reporting that the Texas A&M board of regents have enough votes to join the SEC, if they so decide to.

Texas A&M regents have the votes to join the SEC and could announce that move as early as next week, sources tell Orangebloods.com

http://twitter.com/ChipBrownOB/status/16038520816
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information