No announcement yet.

What games are you going to this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me and 2 friends are takin a road trip to auburn for the lsu or georgia game.

if i pass through your state we should have some beers!

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I've got season tickets (meaning my dad does) so I'll go to almost all of the OU home games. I'll probably go to the bar to watch the Iowa State game. I want to go to OU/TX if I can get some friends to go.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Graduated Penn State so won't going to those games so that will be sad

planning on going to Miami and Pitt to see Baldwin and Romeus

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

all wvu home games

wvu-pitt
          wvu-lsu

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

My dad and I have made a tradition to go to one SEC Bowl Game every year, even if the Vols aren't playing in it. Last year it was South Carolina/UConn (LOL Spurrier), and the year before that was Vandy/Boston College. I'm hoping for the Chik-Fil-A Bowl this year, the Bowl that the Vols go to (knock on wood), or the Outback Bowl and celebrate New Years on the beach.

My dad was brave enough to walk all the way up to the nosebleeds on the Gamecock side of the stadium wearing his bright orange Tennessee Vols sweater. It was awesome. It was freezing, but we came prepared after freezing our asses off the year before in Nashville (8-degrees out, next to the TN River, all the way up in the nosebleed section). Vandy won though, which was an amazing feat for them, so it was cool to experience all that.
            Last edited by TitanHope; 07-05-2010, 07:58 PM.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Kent State, Illinois, Michigan and Michigan State at Penn State. All PSU wins. And Indiana vs Penn State in DC where I live. Another PSU victory.

Most likely PSU bowl game in the BCS Championship game of course too.

Possibly PSU at Alabama but we shall see depends on my Detroit at Green Bay trip cost.

Comment

I usually get back to Natchitoches to see 2-3 NSU games a year. We play Air Force this season so I really want to make that one and show some support for NSU's cadet corps. One of these days the Independence Bowl will be on a day other than my anniversary and I'll be able to go to it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Bought season tickets to the University of Michigan this year as I'll be heading there for grad school but will not once say "Go Blue" or ever wear a piece of clothing supporting the maize and blue. Rather, I'll just wear anit-the other team stuff (except for the Badger game, where I'll be in full support of UW). Pretty excited to see the Big House, although I've heard it's eerily quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    One of these days the Independence Bowl will be on a day other than my anniversary and I'll be able to go to it.
                    I went last year and froze my ass off. ******* Georgia.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I would love to go to the Texas - Nebraska Game.

Comment

Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                        Bought season tickets to the University of Michigan this year as I'll be heading there for grad school but will not once say "Go Blue" or ever wear a piece of clothing supporting the maize and blue. Rather, I'll just wear anit-the other team stuff (except for the Badger game, where I'll be in full support of UW). Pretty excited to see the Big House, although I've heard it's eerily quiet.
                        If you don't need some of your tickets, hit me up. I really want to go up this year.

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                          all wvu home games

wvu-pitt
                          wvu-lsu
                          I'll be at the WVU home games as well.

You're going down to LSU for that game? I can't wait for next year when they come up here. I heard Pitt fans were pretty nasty to Notre Dame fans when they played last year.

Comment

I wanna go to Rutgers' bowl game this year, hopefully they don't play in one that's in the middle of freaking finals like last year. Could've been in Tampa instead of the blizzard of 2010. Although, blizzard at school=epic.
                            Also, I would've taken a roadtrip to the RU-WVU game but my friends who went there both got kicked/dropped out, the one still there never knows what day of the week it is, and my other friend changed his mind last minute, so yea, probably not going haha
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Eastern Michigan @ OSU
                              Indiana @ OSU
                              Purdue @ OSU (Redemption Day)
                              Penn State @ OSU
                              Michigan @ OSU

pretty excited

Comment

Bout to buy tickets to the Florida/FSU game soon!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information