No announcement yet.

What games are you going to this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im officially going to clemson@auburn sept 18th!!!! so close. ordered my tickets and booked my hotel. leaving canada by car on wednesday driving all day. then driving lots of thursday. and arriving some time friday (i think). party friday with people ive been talking to then gameday saturday!!! gahhh holy ****.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      well, cancel this one. no ******* way I am paying $200+ to sit in the highest deck of Jerryworld.

goddamn you jerry jones

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I am going to two games this year. Alabama @ LSU (I live under an hour from Baton Rouge) and Kansas vs. Missouri in Arrowhead (my family goes to this game every year)

Comment

I went to New Orleans for the Ole Miss/Tulane game, I will be going to the rest of Ole Miss' home games along with Bama in Tuscaloosa and LSU in BR.

Comment

Gonna try to make USC/Alabama or USC/Arkansas.

Comment

i went to michigan/notre dame last week and just bought tickets for nov 6th against illinois. really excited for that i've never been to the big house, been a wolverine fan pretty much my entire life i figured it was time to get up there finally!

Comment

Toss in Pitt/Miami next week for me! Should be a good game, hoping to see Miami go down two games in a row :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Going to Florida v Tennessee on Saturday. Thank god I didn't end up going to the Oregon game.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

Missouri/Oklahoma

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information