No announcement yet.

What games are you going to this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What games are you going to this year?

Yes, I made a thread to gloat. But I am going to be doing some hard hitting reporting this year live from big games:

9/11/10: Won the OSU alumni lottery to get tickets to Da U @ Ohio State. Taking my brother, and going to be doing some filming, Vlogs, etc.

10/09/10: Pitt @ Notre Dame. First time going up to Notre Dame, going with my other brother. Should be pretty exciting.

I'm also going to apply to try and get some press passes for Pitt games at home.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Probably MSU @ Iowa with my fam. My cousins all go to/went to MSU, so we've been going to the game every year for the last couple years.

Hopefully maybe either PSU@Iowa or OSU@Iowa with friends. Both games should be **** shows and awesomeness.

Comment

I will be at Da U game too JBOND...

I've gone to the Michigan game for the past six seasons, regardless of location and will make it 7 this year.

I'll probably go to a smaller game too, hopefully Indiana or Eastern Michigan.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

every Rutgers home game, obviously. Student season tickets for the epic win, including the bus trip up to the Army-Rutgers game at Yankees stadium. yea, I win
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
          9/11/10: Won the OSU alumni lottery to get tickets to Da U @ Ohio State. Taking my brother, and going to be doing some filming, Vlogs, etc.
          Originally posted by JFLO
          I will be at Da U game too JBOND...

You guys are so lucky. You will be able to watch the JaHeisman Show in person.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
            You guys are so lucky. You will be able to watch the JaHeisman Show in person.
            It will be fun watching him throw 3 picks to Chim :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
              It will be fun watching him throw 3 picks to Chim :)
              That would involve Chekwa turning around for the ball. Unlikely.

I am definitely trying to make it to a UM game this year. I'm debating which one, though. Michigan State or Wisconsin are the likely ones. Also, if I can find a reasonable ticket for the PSU game, I may go.

JBond, sounds like you have quite the schedule. Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                every Rutgers home game, obviously. Student season tickets for the epic win, including the bus trip up to the Army-Rutgers game at Yankees stadium. yea, I win
                Rutgers/Army is at the new Giants Stadium this year.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

All of the PSU home games. So nothing great. Looking forward to next year (my senior year). 'Bama, tOSU, Iowa, Wisky, maybe Neb, all at home. Hope we find a QB by then.

Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

Comment

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

All the MTSU games I can as well as whatever UT tickets I can get my hands on. I might go to a Vandy game or two this year as well. Their tix are cheap and I haven't been in a while.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Rutgers/Army is at the new Giants Stadium this year.
                        i was watching the yankees while posting that haha. yes, new giants stadium, but I'll be there!

you better come to a lot of games so we can hang out!
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          That would involve Chekwa turning around for the ball. Unlikely.
                          Not necessarily. The ref might not see/call the PI and he could grab the ball on a bounce or something.

Comment

The only game that interests me in the regular season is about 3 hours away. That is UofA-Iowa.

I would be interested in going to the Insight, Fiesta, and NCG(I think it's in AZ this year), but I'll be in PA by then.

Comment

prolly gonna go to a ND homegame somewhere in late septermber early october, when my thesis is under official evaluation

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information