Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      does this really need a full thread?
      Hey, I'm not complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        does this really need a full thread?
        It does. Henderson was probably the top overall recruit in the nation this past year.

Comment

This guy is an idiot. Showing this immaturity when he is likely to be a high draft pick when he comes out is going to hurt him

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
            This guy is an idiot. Showing this immaturity when he is likely to be a high draft pick when he comes out is going to hurt him
            Him signing his LOI and trusting Kiffin was an idiotic move. Him getting the hell out of there isn't stupid at all IMO.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

USC and Kiffin lied to him.

Comment

Gonna look good in orange and green.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Ya hes an idiot for wanting to play in the post season and leaving a program that just got hammered. He is already a bust.
                  Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

I don't blame him at all. How is this immature by any means?

Comment

I imagine Seantrel and the Henderson family knew that something was going to eventually happen in terms of NCAA sanctions so they should receive some flak for making the wrong decision in the first place. The kid is only 18 years old though and I think people that are too into recruiting forget that fact. This kid isn't 30 years old. Plus, when they get into the wrong crowd like TBB did last year, then it starts to go haywire too easily.

I hope the best for him and I think he'll still be a really good player, most likley at UM like everyone else is saying.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

I would've been out of there too. Props to USC for letting him out of his LOI. That was the honorable thing to do after Kiffin and Co. led him to believe that the odds of them getting hit with sanctions was minimal.

Seems like all the #1 recruits make a big fuss over their commitment, so I'm not really gonna hold it against him. If you get treated like a celebrity enough, eventually you're gonna start acting like one - especially if you're young and impressionable like an 18 year old typically is.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I think Papa Henderson is more to blame than Seantrel. Though anyone who believes Kiffin's BS gets what's coming to them.

Comment

Would Henderson be likely to start from day 1 at Miami?

Comment

How likely is Henderson to avoid Prep School? If I'm USC, I'd be really inclined to let him go too if I wasn't going to get him for a year.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information