Clear All

Haven't been caught yet..

B)
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Well, well, I'm very worried about that.

Any news on this? It kind of stopped recently.

Comment

Nothing really new... I don't want to read any articles speculating its just dragging along and I hate it. Figure out the punishment nowwwww if there is one at all.
        Coples is that dude.

Comment

49ers lackluster DE Kentwan Blamer has now been mentioned in the NCAA's investigation of Marvin Austin. Is is being reported that Balmer may have paid for Austin to attend the Proactive sports complex in California.

These reports coincide nicely with Balmer requesting permission to be absent from 49ers training camp due to "personal reasons."

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
            Nothing really new... I don't want to read any articles speculating its just dragging along and I hate it. Figure out the punishment nowwwww if there is one at all.
            Line forms on the right. Bama is waiting to hear on their Marcel Dareus eligibility appeal from the NCAA, both/either could come any day now.

Basically I think both our programs are ****** on this, Austin will get the same ban as Dareus from the Zero Tolerance NCAA. And both those originated with the same agent at that Florida party.

Hey, I'll hold his arms if you want to hit him.
            Last edited by LizardState; 08-10-2010, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Yeah well I know Dareus is a huge part to Bama but if he gets suspended for a year, you guys still will be ok. Now before some1 rants about Austin not performing, if he got suspended it would be a huge blow and could legitally cost a couple games maybe.. just his presence helps the defense.
              Coples is that dude.

Comment

A North Carolina player from 09 told the Raleigh ppr. that he & Marvin Austin were flown to a workout in California by Ketwan Balmer, SF 49ers d-lineman.

If true then UNC might forfeit wins from last yr. b/c of ineligible players. And ESPN's blogger correspondent in Raleigh now says that Austin looks like he's played his last game for the Tar Heels.

Comment

^ Cam Thomas

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

I stopped reading when some UNC homer said something about the Tar Heels being a NC contender. ACC football is a joke.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Sounds like one or two players isn't the extent of UNC's problems anymore. A lot of stuff beginning to out about Coach Blake.

It wouldn't suprise me if Butch Davis doesn't make it out of this.

Comment

Butch will make it out, but Little and Austin have to be cleared by a certain Friday by the NCAA in order to play and it doesn't look like that will happen...

FML
                        Coples is that dude.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5501067

******* sweet, according to sources Butch Davis had a nanny I guess for his family (younger ones) but apparently that nanny could be writing papers for the players. WTF
                          Coples is that dude.

Comment

LOL Butch only has 1 kid, and he's in high school

I bet that "nanny" was for Butch

Comment

I'm wondering if Butch makes it through the season.

Heck, it doesn't sound like UNC is going to dress any defensive starters.

Comment

9 of the 11 starters on defense are rumored to be in enough trouble that they could be gone for the year. I don't know how 'national' that info is, but I've heard it from 2 reliable people. (I live about 20 minutes from the campus, so I know a lot of people there)

I would call my friend who knows Butch Davis personally, but I doubt he wants to answer questions like that about the team right now.

All I know is that it sounds like UNC is f***'d.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information