UNC Football under investigation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
    ESPN reported cash payments made, DK by who.

Was it Blake? If $ passed through his hands to player(s), did he violate NC state law? Could he do jail time?
    I hope this ************ ends up eating his own **** in jail.

Comment

• I wouldn't expect Butch to be around this time next week.

This it will be open season on Carolina's players. A lot of talent that could transfer without losing a year.

Comment

• Sad day.. but with the way we have rallied, Virginia better be ready though it could be a trap game..

Marvin Austin, Greg "Thug" Little, & the sex himself Robert Quinn are not going to be playing this year at all.
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
          Sad day.. but with the way we have rallied, Virginia better be ready though it could be a trap game..

Marvin Austin, Greg "Thug" Little, & the sex himself Robert Quinn are not going to be playing this year at all.
          The most impressive thing is that all three are still going to be high picks.

Comment

• Yeah Quinn won't fall out of the top 20 imo, but Little was never a first rounder to begin with but will still be one of the receivers taken after the big 4 along with Broyles probably. Marvin could get drafted in the first just because how big of a freak he is. (Indy?)
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• And now UNC goes back to being irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                And now UNC goes back to being irrelevant.
                I thought we always were.

Comment

• If da Bucs end up having a semi decent season... Quinn should still be there. Sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                    And now UNC goes back to being irrelevant.
                    Should be difficult for the Tire Bowl to sell any tickets without UNC for the next ten years.

Comment

• Should be difficult for the Tire Bowl to sell any tickets without UNC for the next ten years.
                      They brought the hammer down & Heels can kiss post season adios.

I saw a bit of them vs. Clemson & they didn't look that bad, QB is overrated thtough. Then again they were playing Clemson......

No Senior Bowl or other all star game invites to Austin or Quinn now --Deunta Williams still has a shot for that powder blue UNC helmet to be seen in the college post season

Comment

• You thought USC's penalties were bad? Just wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                          I saw a bit of them vs. Clemson & they didn't look that bad, QB is overrated thtough. Then again they were playing Clemson......
                          Our QB is overrated?

Yates is a reason of joke by the entire college football world, and we all know he's probably better than many overhyped QBs out there.

Comment

• Hakeem Nicks accused of paying UNC players.

The otherwise reputable UNC has a big taint on it because of their football program. Lotsa pride!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information