Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Lane Kiffin.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...t+with+Kiffin+

I dont know if this thread needs to be moved, but I ************* HATE THAT PIECE OF ****.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Pshhh! Nevermind! He's going to become the OC at USC, not strictly the RB Coach. Ok, now I get it. Guess it helps to read the article first, eh TH?

Scratch all that. Pola at RB Coach would've been a monster get. Getting him at OC? Ehhhhhh, not so sure. Surely USC could've gotten better than Kennedy Pola? I know it'll be Lane's offense, and perhaps it could be a token title for Pola and allows him to be paid more.
    Last edited by TitanHope; 07-24-2010, 06:05 PM.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Can't wait for loose lips Kiffin to get fired. The new AD seems Kosher and that's not good news for dirtbag.

Comment

I'm so glad this asshat is out of my state and I'm not even a Vol fan.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

As much as I think he's a snake oil salesman, I wouldn't mind working for him.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

As much as he been a dick... is this really THAT bad?

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
              As much as he been a dick... is this really THAT bad?
              I'll take Fisher's word for it.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by mellojello View Post
                Can't wait for loose lips Kiffin to get fired. The new AD seems Kosher and that's not good news for dirtbag.
                itll be a while before he gets fired...because as soon as we lose him im sure we lose Monte and Orgeron as well.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Titans sue Lane Kiffin, USC

What Kiffin did was shady but come on this is to much over a RB's coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post

Personally, I think it's awesome. Maybe some of those lame-o Vols fans who are Colts fans solely because of Manning will finally come to the light now. ;)

If Kiffin tampered with Pola and his contract (which he probably did), and Fisher is mad that they did so and didn't even have the courtesy to notify him that they were interested, then I'm glad the Titans are exercising their option to sue them for it. Kiffin and Pola can deal for the consequences for all I care.

USC swiped an alum's RB Coach from under him a week before training camp, and basically left him in the position to accept being screwed over because it's his former college or grow a back bone and do something. I'm glad Fish and the Titans are doing something.

Nice job getting your university sued Kiffin. Hope it makes your seat just a little bit warmer. Enjoy your new "offensive coordinator." <333
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post

Solid RB coaches aren't growing on trees. There's good reason that despite SC being 10 deep with 5* RB's, almost all have underachieved.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information