Maurice Clarett Re-Enrolls at Ohio State

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    It's a figure of speech. My wife would take our dog over me so i know the drill as far as puppies go.
    I'm aware that it's a figure of speech. Still, no disrespecting the King of Awesomeness.

Plus, I just get annoyed when people post dumb stuff.

Comment

Sounds like you need a new girlfriend...

That's just a slap in the face of Lord Woodson. He shall be remembered in any and every way possible, including the naming of the first dog.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Sounds like you need a new girlfriend...

That's just a slap in the face of Lord Woodson. He shall be remembered in any and every way possible, including the naming of the first dog.
        I literally argued with her for 20 minutes about it. She was having none of it.

Anywhoo, hope Clarett gets his life back together.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          Yea, hopefully he really is getting his **** together. But Maurice never really seemed like the academic type to me. That's why I'm a bit skeptical and honestly think that in the next couple months we may hear how he wanted to play football again but doesn't know it's impossible.
          Academics were never Maurice's problem.....he's actually a pretty bright kid when he isn't taking absolutely horrible advice about how to become the Lebron James of football.

Comment

The guy made Ohio State millions of dollars with his play during their National Championship season. The least Ohio State can do is help him get back on his feet. Sure he was a total jerk, but if Mike Vick, Ben Roethlisberger, and Leonard Little can have second chances, why can't Clarett?

Originally posted by SolidGold
            Bortlezzzzzzz
            Originally posted by Monomach
            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
              The guy made Ohio State millions of dollars with his play during their National Championship season. The least Ohio State can do is help him get back on his feet. Sure he was a total jerk, but if Mike Vick, Ben Roethlisberger, and Leonard Little can have second chances, why can't Clarett?
              Thank god he played all 25 positions at once, while coaching them all too.

Comment

Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                Academics were never Maurice's problem.....he's actually a pretty bright kid when he isn't taking absolutely horrible advice about how to become the Lebron James of football.
                Yeah, I think I remember someone telling me that Clarett had around a 3.5 GPA and high school. If I remember correctly, he had a very good SAT score, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  My girlfriend said I wasn't allowed to name our first dog anything UM-related. I've already got Braylon Desmond Harmon Woodson locked down for my first son, though. ;)
                  You're dead to me.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                    You're dead to me.
                    Well, my girlfriend's got a good shot at twins, so Pernell John Jordan Crosby could work for the second.

Comment

until you find out they're not yours and you'll have to rename them Woody Archibald Tressel and Troy Tatum Cassidy ; )

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information