X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maurice Clarett Re-Enrolls at Ohio State

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/spo...s.html?sid=102

I'm not kidding.

Hey more power to him if he really is trying to get his life back together and get an education.

That said, I really hope he thinks he can try to play on the team again. That would be epic lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      Hey more power to him if he really is trying to get his life back together and get an education.
      Agreed. What's done is done. Now, he has a chance to start over.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Agreed. What's done is done. Now, he has a chance to start over.
        Yea, hopefully he really is getting his **** together. But Maurice never really seemed like the academic type to me. That's why I'm a bit skeptical and honestly think that in the next couple months we may hear how he wanted to play football again but doesn't know it's impossible.

Comment

Going to prison really shaped him up. I read a few posts on his blog he seems like a smart guy and everything just went to his head.
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
            Going to prison really shaped him up. I read a few posts on his blog he seems like a smart guy and everything just went to his head.
            He didn't write those posts. The thoughts are his, but he had someone write them for him. Seriously.

Comment

He didn't write those posts. The thoughts are his, but he had someone write them for him. Seriously.
              Yea he wrote them down, gave them to a family member and they put them up. Not that hard of a process to understand. You really try to be a douche for the sake of being a douche.
              Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock; 07-26-2010, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Lebron James leaves.

Maurice Clarett returns.

Ohio is a very sad place.

Comment

Yea he wrote them down, gave them to a family member and they put them up. Not that hard of a process to understand. You really try to be a douche for the sake of being a douche.
                  No, you goddamned dumb bastard. He didn't write them. He spoke them and they were typed for him, probably because he's too ******* dumb to write eloquently.

You try really hard to be a **********. I admit, you succeed. Lots of practice, I suppose. This had nothing with me trying to be a "douche". I apologize if posting factual information is being a "douche". Go on and tell me more about how Albert Pujols sucks or another one of your genius theories. Better yet, don't. The ignore feature is a wonderful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    That said, I really hope he thinks he can try to play on the team again. That would be epic lulz.
                    If he thinks he can beat Saine and Herron...

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                      If he thinks he can beat Saine and Herron...
                      I was going more with the fact that NCAA rules won't let him, but yea that too.

Also, sniper I need to stop repping you so much because it gets to points like now where I can't anymore. :(

Comment

No, you goddamned dumb bastard. He didn't write them. He spoke them and they were typed for him, probably because he's too ******* dumb to write eloquently.

You try really hard to be a **********. I admit, you succeed. Lots of practice, I suppose. This had nothing with me trying to be a "douche". I apologize if posting factual information is being a "douche". Go on and tell me more about how Albert Pujols sucks or another one of your genius theories. Better yet, don't. The ignore feature is a wonderful thing.
                        Care to back up your facts? Or is it another instance where you are talking out of your gaping asshole where you fist yourself to thoughts of tate forcier?
                        Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock; 07-26-2010, 11:27 PM.

Comment

How does someone first himself?

Comment

Care to back up your facts? Or is it another instance where you are talking out of your gaping asshole where you fist yourself to thoughts of tate forcier?
                            Best Ive heard, I lawld hard.
                            I want a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              How does someone first himself?
                              Gorilla arms........................

Originally posted by Jakey
                              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information