No announcement yet.

2010 Texas Longhorns thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rv rental arizona in gilbert arizona or chandler.

I always thought trying to rent was risky, I am weary some dishonest company would try to blame existing damage on me. Has any one had a good experience using a rental a rv or smaller camper? There are a ton of arizona rv stores its like everyone owns one out here.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      It makes no sense how we can pull in top 5 recruiting classes year after year and it's so hard to find 1 RB to rely on.
      Texas has been in the recruitment of many of the top rbs every year, but it always comes down to one thing, and that's $$. Texas doesn't play like that, so they lose out on those players on a yearly basis. I do agree though that we need to get our **** straight and bring in a top notch RB, cause the position has been in shambles since Charles left. We were spoiled with four years of Ricky, then four years of Benson, then another three by Charles.

Comment

Well, the offense is looking like dog **** again.

Comment

Bevo getting hamburgered today vs the Cyclones.

It would be their 1st ever win vs Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
            OSU has about 6 quality to stud rbs now and are bringing more in. No, you can't have any.
            Quality RB's are not the problem. OSU does not have 6 stud RB's so not sure what planet your living on if you felt that way. Brandon Saine really isn't a RB, he shows no Rb instincts what so ever, great WR out of the backfield and we have a team full of RB's just like him.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Today was a good example of why our offense sucks without a running game. G^2 throwing the ball 50+ times is NOT good at this point in his career.

Also, did Jason Garrett take OC lessons from Greg Davis? I swear i saw the same WR bubble screen about 15 times today.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Texas has been in the recruitment of many of the top rbs every year, but it always comes down to one thing, and that's $$. Texas doesn't play like that, so they lose out on those players on a yearly basis. I do agree though that we need to get our **** straight and bring in a top notch RB, cause the position has been in shambles since Charles left. We were spoiled with four years of Ricky, then four years of Benson, then another three by Charles.
                Lol, that's funny about the money comment. I remember romance Taylor in high-school... poor as dirt. Then I see him at a party driving an escalade the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  Quality RB's are not the problem. OSU does not have 6 stud RB's so not sure what planet your living on if you felt that way. Brandon Saine really isn't a RB, he shows no Rb instincts what so ever, great WR out of the backfield and we have a team full of RB's just like him.
                  Rawr! Angry Horn. Sad horn. Lashing out horn.

I was engaging in hyperbole. There is probably only one stud out of the six. And he is redshirting this year (Smith). Berry and Hall have a chance to be great.

Brandon Saine is a decent backfield WR, like you said. He has no business being an RB.

I was referring to Boom (above average, but not fast enough to be great), Jordan Hall (quick, fast, strong, and small), Jamaal Berry (quick, fast, powerful, smallish), Carlos Hyde (big, strong), Roderick Smith (supposedly another Eddie George).

I still can't believe how bad you guys are on offense. So many stud recruits and no cohesiveness. I mean, against a team like ISU, you should be able run the ball all day against them. 57 passes?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by crisco0710 View Post
                    Lol, that's funny about the money comment. I remember romance Taylor in high-school... poor as dirt. Then I see him at a party driving an escalade the next year.
                    I still see some UT players driving around in pimp rides. But this happens on every bigtime football campus.

Comment

Originally posted by crisco0710 View Post
                      And do you also remember him being kicked off the team after being arrested for drug charges and having to serve jail time? Boosters are everywhere, and they supply kids with money and fancy toys. This happens at every school, but players' families now a days have the balls to straight up ask the coaching staff for money. It's ridiculous.

Comment

And do you also remember him being kicked off the team after being arrested for drug charges and having to serve jail time? Boosters are everywhere, and they supply kids with money and fancy toys. This happens at every school, but players' families now a days have the balls to straight up ask the coaching staff for money. It's ridiculous.
                        I was at that party. That was actually the party i was speaking of. 5 pounds of dro, $20,000 worth of drugs inside an escalade.

Comment

Does Garrett Gilbert have photos of Mack Brown with a couple Mexican trannies and a kilo of coke?

Comment

I'm not sure, but they're ruining G^2. Greg Davis needs to GTFO, Mack Brown needs to stop thinking about his comfy retirement and get his ******* **** straight. This has to be the most embarrassing season of his career.

Comment

I'm not sure, but they're ruining G^2. Greg Davis needs to GTFO, Mack Brown needs to stop thinking about his comfy retirement and get his ******* **** straight. This has to be the most embarrassing season of his career.
                              It's not just the offense. I have no idea how some chump teams have run all over the D. It makes no freaking sense. Muschamp has to be sweating bullets here. The KSUs, Baylors, and UCLAs of the world don't just dictate that they are going to run against a team full of all world recruits.

It's baffling and frustrating. I'm an OSU guy, but I pull for the Horns since I've lived here for over a decade. Mack has lost this team and he knows it. But he seems baffled as to how to get it back. It sounds like there is a serious lack of leadership from the players.

I mean, the fact that there is a question about making a bowl game is crazy.

Comment

One of the greatest threads ive seen on the internet:

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...s-behind-Co-op

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information