No announcement yet.

2010 hotseat coaches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean I wouldn't be too surprised if Butch Davis gets the hook at the end of the year depending on how everything shakes out.. he is part of this now and he should kind of be accountable.
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

I see Michigan at 7-5 or 8-4. I dont think they can beat Ohi State, Iowa, or Wisconsin, and I think they'll lose 1 or 2 of @Penn State, Michigan State, and Notre Dame.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I'd Fire:
        6-6 or worse
        7-5 with losses to Ohio State and Michigan State
        8-4 with losses to Ohio State, Michigan State, and Notre Dame
        8-4 with losses to Ohio State, Michigan State, and a "cupcake"
        NCAA sanctions turn out to be heavy

Reasonable?
        I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
          I'd Fire:
          6-6 or worse
          7-5 with losses to Ohio State and Michigan State
          8-4 with losses to Ohio State, Michigan State, and Notre Dame
          8-4 with losses to Ohio State, Michigan State, and a "cupcake"
          NCAA sanctions turn out to be heavy

Reasonable?
          id say he stays with an 8-4 where they play their losses close, not matter who the losses are to. If they lose to two of OSU, MSU and ND by a wide margin it might be a different story but I think the 8-4 improvement+ competitive in every single game ought to be enough for richrod, whether I see that happening is a different story though

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Don't forget a bowl win too but yea Rivals come first to UM I am guessing, but maybe even 7-5 with a bowl win and he stays, but who else could Michigan actually get to coach?
            Coples is that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
              who else could Michigan actually get to coach?
              Are you kidding me?

Comment

Like good coaches that are out there? Marquee names haha
                Coples is that dude.

Comment

It's Michigan. Theres always going to be guys looking for a better coaching job, and theres not many coaches that have a better job than that one.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                    I don't think that's necessarily fair as Cal loses money every year, has old facilities, and tough academic requirements (I think although Marshawn Lynch went there), but if Stanford can get it done, Cal isn't going to give him a break.
                    Stanford is also a private school, which is much more advantageous to a school.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Miles has to go. Terrible game planner unless he has 4 months to plan. Can't develop the tremendous talent we have in Baton Rouge to save his life. Can't teach his O-Line to block either, sad seeing as he was an O-Lineman his self. People ask who we could get as a good enough reason NOT to fire the guy. LSU is a top teir program, not many current head coaches/assistants would turn down the chance to play here, fan base pressure or not. **** I wouldn't mind bringing in Jon Gruden, actually I would love it.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by wonderbredd24
                        I don't think that's necessarily fair as Cal loses money every year, has old facilities, and tough academic requirements (I think although Marshawn Lynch went there), but if Stanford can get it done, Cal isn't going to give him a break.
                        Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Stanford is also a private school, which is much more advantageous to a school.
                        Cal takes juco players if their grades make them eligible, while Stanford does not as a matter of policy. That's a big difference when you consider the juco system in CA has more players available ready to play as juniors annually than any state's entire HS system except maybe Texas or Florida. Juco players were the key for SC dominating the conference with Carroll for yrs, Pac 10 & especially Mtn. West & WAC programs from sparsely populated states are almost 100% dependent on the CA juco system.

Back to the thread topic: I think the UGA loss to SEC East rival SCAR counts as another nail in Richt's coffin. He can save himself by upsetting Florida but if he loses to the Gators I believe he's gone.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information