• Show
Clear All

• yay Rutgers football!
    boo our O looking like garbage
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• just rewatched the southern miss- south carolina game. Am I the only one who thought that DeAndre Brown looked injured, he looked way slower than he is supposed to

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Ronald Johnson looked like a man amongst boys last night, albeit against diminutive opposition. If he can continue this dominance throughout conference play as well (very plausible when you have an elite college QB), then I could see him entering first round consideration, and possibly leaping past one or two of Floyd, Green, Baldwin or Jones. The dude has it all from a physical perspective, he's just never had the fortune of good health on his side.

Comment

• LSU is about to tear the tarhells a new one with all these suspensions

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
            Ronald Johnson looked like a man amongst boys last night, albeit against diminutive opposition. If he can continue this dominance throughout conference play as well (very plausible when you have an elite college QB), then I could see him entering first round consideration, and possibly leaping past one or two of Floyd, Green, Baldwin or Jones. The dude has it all from a physical perspective, he's just never had the fortune of good health on his side.
            Yup, if he stays healthy, he'll be shooting up draft boards.

That freshman WR they have looks like a future star in the making, too.

Comment

• I don't see them blowing us out of the water, maybe its just hopeful thinking but what has you sold on them on being a good team?
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Anyone else really impressed with South Carolina's Stephen Garcia??? Particularly on that last scoring drive, he threw two absolutely perfect back shoulder fades. Other than the comeback, a pass like that is just about the toughest to defend.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                  Ronald Johnson looked like a man amongst boys last night, albeit against diminutive opposition. If he can continue this dominance throughout conference play as well (very plausible when you have an elite college QB), then I could see him entering first round consideration, and possibly leaping past one or two of Floyd, Green, Baldwin or Jones. The dude has it all from a physical perspective, he's just never had the fortune of good health on his side.
                  Johnson should have a big year with that offense but i'm not sure about Bob Davies saying he's the best WR in the country, west of the Mississippi maybe.

The USC defense is picking right up where they left off, they seem to be fine with the athletic ability on that side of the ball but the instincts are lacking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    Johnson should have a big year with that offense but i'm not sure about Bob Davies saying he's the best WR in the country, west of the Mississippi maybe.

The USC defense is picking right up where they left off, they seem to be fine with the athletic ability on that side of the ball but the instincts are lacking.
                    ryan broyles and the starting pair of boise are two things that come to mind quickly

- No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• I just have to say that that Hawaii-USC game was rockin' entertainment last night. The vibe at the stadium was awesome. Even though Hawaii lost, they really hung in there with the Trojans and showed me enough that I think we'll have a great season ahead. Boise St better watch out. Hawaii put up 588 yards of offense against USC and the 49-36 score is more than acceptable from Hawaii's POV. That may have been a loss, but that was a moral victory too. Our 3rd string QB Shane Austin looks like the real deal. If he isn't made the starter, then I will be pissed as hell. The defense constantly gave up big plays and the tackling was atrocious, but that was USC afterall.

Mad props to WR Greg Salas and QB Shane Austin! Woo!

Comment

• The only problem with your logic is that Boise St is probably better than USC. In as much as Hawaii gives everyone a hard time, especially over there, i doubt they'll beat Boise in Boise.

USC i think is a program on the decline, they'll get their 5 star players but the defense is really weak and i expect some surprising losses this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          The only problem with your logic is that Boise St is probably better than USC. In as much as Hawaii gives everyone a hard time, especially over there, i doubt they'll beat Boise in Boise.

USC i think is a program on the decline, they'll get their 5 star players but the defense is really weak and i expect some surprising losses this year.
                          The only problem with your logic is that I didn't say Hawaii was going to beat Boise. I just said they better watch out.

People are overrating Boise right now too. Better than USC? I wanna see it first.

Comment

• It's safe to say that practice next week for the Trojans will be very interesting to follow on the defensive side of the ball. I swear the defense missed 3X more tackles than they made last night.

The most disappointing part of the whole defensive mess was the inability of our corners to tackle, and missed assignments by safeties that allowed the Hawaii receivers to get behind them for big plays. The secondary doesn't appear to be comfortable with Monte Kiffin's zone-heavy coverage schemes at the moment.

Comment

• I thought the USC safeties just looked lost when they were defending the deep ball leading to a reception and a pass interference whilst the receiver was straight inbetween the two safeties (well once is was kennard and starling)

- No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
                                I thought the USC safeties just looked lost when they were defending the deep ball leading to a reception and a pass interference whilst the receiver was straight inbetween the two safeties (well once is was kennard and starling)
                                They relied too much on the middle linebacker to be 30 yards down the middle of the field and that isnt going to work. In the past they had Mays back there to cover that middle, now not so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information