College Gameday Thread: Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
    If only Locker would have been a Cane as well.
    Or a Seahawk. As for the Huskies they stink again this year. They do the same stupid things every game. Dumb penalties, terrible special teams, WR drops. I'll question Jake Locker's decision to come back to play with this crew of minor leaguers.

Comment

• QUIZZ! Sick run to set up the TD, then finishes off the drive. Tied at 21.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Turning point: North Carolina had gone ahead 10-7 in the second quarter and had all the momentum. LSU hadn't been able to move the ball at all, either. But after a 47-yard kickoff return by Patrick Peterson, Russell Shepard took an inside handoff and raced 50 yards for a touchdown. The Tigers proceeded to score 23 unanswered points on their way to halftime.
        And this is what I see when I get home.

7-5, here we go, again.
        Last edited by RealityCheck; 09-04-2010, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Denard Robinson is winning the Heisman. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            Denard Robinson is winning the Heisman. Deal with it.
            Thought you were predicting that of Forcier around this time last year? They better lighten up the number of hits he takes, it's going to be a long year.

Comment

• If Oklahoma plays like they did tonight next week, we will win by atleast 21.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

• Ed Wesley reminds me of DeAngelo Williams a bit
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I dunno if Jake Locker can win the big one... better pass on him and let the Browns take him

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    Thought you were predicting that of Forcier around this time last year? They better lighten up the number of hits he takes, it's going to be a long year.
                    He's on pace for 4,596 total yards in the regular season. No need to lighten up!

Suck it, Huskies!

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                      I dunno if Jake Locker can win the big one... better pass on him and let the Browns take him
                      Stop trying to use all that reverse logic on us it isnt going to work.

If he has too many games like tonight he might be going later than we think. Granted he has almost zero help but most people look at the bottom line and it wasnt pretty.

Comment

• Kansas lost to North Dakota State...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHH

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          Stop trying to use all that reverse logic on us it isnt going to work.

If he has too many games like tonight he might be going later than we think. Granted he has almost zero help but most people look at the bottom line and it wasnt pretty.
                          lol as long as he gets beyond the Bills...

I can't help but wonder watching this UNC-LSU game if Butch Davis won't be coaching LSU next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            Kansas lost to North Dakota State...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHH
                            I am a huge fan of Turner Gill as a coach too

Not a good way to start :(

Comment

• LSU in trouble?

Comment

• T.J. Yates is money.

Comment

Working...