Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Hmmm, I'd say the first one. Like, a dozen of our starters missed the game.
    Really? I must have missed that haha.
    #Chop


    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Really? I must have missed that haha.
      Yeah. Our top RBs, our #1 WR and all of the defense except for Carter and Sturdivant.

      I still wonder what the heck was on T.J.'s water, though.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        I'm way more nervous about Rutgers/UNC though now.
        Yeah, same here. I was hoping for an easy game considering all the guys they are missing but I guess not.

        Sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • So, what did we learn today, kids?

          That we may be evil tricking mafious stealing rule-breaking fraudulent cheaters, but we're still awesome, and our QB is totally improved.

          Comment


          • 3 snaps by Cincy and 3 sacks by Fresno. haha

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
              So, what did we learn today, kids?

              That we may be evil tricking mafious stealing rule-breaking fraudulent cheaters, but we're still awesome, and our QB is totally improved.
              I learned that LSUs coaching staff is still awful.

              That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

              Comment


              • I learned that LSUs coaching staff is still awful.
                LSU are my favourite team right now though they tried their absolute hardest to choke it away and become my least favourite team ever!


                Props to BK on the sig!

                Comment


                • For LSU to be overrated, people would have to think they are really good right? How good did everyone think LSU was? O_o
                  Originally posted by SNIPER26
                  fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                    For LSU to be overrated, people would have to think they are really good right? How good did everyone think LSU was? O_o
                    I think it was more of people thinking, "UNC has like 8 legit D1 starters now (yes, exaggerating), LSU really shouldn't have any trouble." But I guess that was a big overrating of them. No offense to the rest of UNC's roster, but it's not like they are 3 deep with talent at every position like Florida, Texas, USC, etc. How do you struggle in that game?

                    Comment


                    • Ecu! Ecu! Ecu! Arrrggghhhhh

                      Comment


                      • After this week...I'm buying into the SCAR hype. My hopes are high and I dont expect to lose against Georgia this week. Dont let me down boys.

                        The defense is always strong, regardless of what personel we put out there and the offense is loaded with weapons. As always...it falls on the line. Garcia has proved that if you give him time, he can make all the throws and make good things happen. Schedule is killer, but this may be the strongest SCAR team since the 80s, and perhaps the best team they've ever had while in the SEC.

                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • I think Carolina beats Georgia. I think 3 losses or less for them this season will be a success. If Florida is as flat as they looked yesterday the Gamecocks could compete to win the East.

                          Comment


                          • cam newton, fap fap fap fap faaaaap.


                            RIP, Sean Taylor.

                            Comment


                            • Alright, so I have had a 12 team accumulator bet going this weekend, so far all good, just need Texas Tech to beat SMU and am gold. Naturally I will be watching that this evening... who's worth watching from a draft perspective on these teams? I haven't paid too much attention to them so far.

                              XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                                Alright, so I have had a 12 team accumulator bet going this weekend, so far all good, just need Texas Tech to beat SMU and am gold. Naturally I will be watching that this evening... who's worth watching from a draft perspective on these teams? I haven't paid too much attention to them so far.
                                Just a few guys off the top of my head...

                                Texas Tech- QB Taylor Potts, RB Baron Batch and WR Detron Lewis
                                SMU- WR Aldrick Robinson

                                Sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information